India-Forums

Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 90)

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
mine Embarrassed

Originally posted by .Yamini.

AISH Hug 

Yesss!!! its nearly 12th of September. i know, like what..34 mins to go..k sorry ROFL The day a beautiful angel was born..a very positive and a happy young girl whose finally turning 19 and she is kind of sad cause this is last teenage year...But nevertheless still enjoys to be the most lively and jovial girl around. awww have i ever said i loveee when you call me angel tehe ok i am kinda sad :( esp since IF made me 19 a whole 2-3 days BEFORE -__- but still as you said im happy Embarrassed

Its none other that Aishwarya aka Aish aka my PB. i was going to say who the heck is aishwarya :| awhh PB Hug She's one the most matured girl's i've ever met on a public website. Honestly she is a real sweetheart. How we met is cute yet funny ROFLkarte hain khud ki taareef ROFL aww that's so sweet though <3 Okay it was MJHT creations gallery which was moving at its regular pace..not too fast, and not too slow..and i was like always on it ROFLomg don't tell me there was no spamming before i came?ROFL So there came my darling Aish, of whom i had no idea about, that who is she, what's her name and all that...I still remember her first siggy she posted there..it was a Nupur sigg I REMEMBER IT TOO :( thank god no one has it :| ..and i also remember the fact that i was the very first one to comment on it. First she couldn't believe that i actually liked it SO much, yeah, considering how it was ROFL but i was very genuine about my appreciation for her work..and she overwhelmingly thanked me. no you were too nice to me for some reason Embarrassed

Then started our scrapping drama ROFLit wasn't that much of a drama ok ROFL She was the very first one to scrap me...and we went on and on and on chatting and ROFLing ROFL nah, not in the beginning, i was like damn nervous (why? no idea) like always..and what were we discussing about...Abeer-Leher no wait, AND OMIII ROFL...Oh lord! little did i know that this girl is gonna be my closest buddie ever Hug aww yamsss Embarrassed and my promise starts to break again hehe she was questioning me as to whether her conversations to me are boring or lame..and i was like NO WAY...i love people with opinions i could even find the scrap :| ..but she still insisted that she's boring me with her talks..but i was never bored with her convo's at all...whatsoever!!!!!! either you're way too sweet or good at telling lies and i'll go with the first cause #1 it's totallyyy true and #2 i know you don't lie Embarrassed ROFL

Our friendship grew more and more..and Aish always terms me as her older sister..okay fine im a few yrs older than her..but seriously she IS my little sister whom i am ready to help anytime and anyday awhh i don't just make anyone my elder sister ;) you're the mostt special to me yams Embarrassed i remember telling you how i found di awkward :| and you were like, no you don't have to call me di..and i had said..ya feeling matters right Embarrassed...i love her from the bottom of my heart. i love you too Heart She always says that she's still on IF only due to me..because if i wasn't she wouldn't be such a huge part of it either. And that means SO much to me. and it's totally true, i say it honestly Embarrassed 

I just want to say I LOVE YOU Aish. I LOVE YOU more! you made my bday before my bday so special for me <3 Just don't change for anybody no matter what comes and goes. You're fabulous just the way you are! Hug Hug never ever, i promise Embarrassedand lastly not to forget...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

YOU'RE ONE IN A MILLION AND I LOVE YOU! Heart
OMG NO you stole my colour :( wait maybe i stole yours ROFL Hug awehhh I LOVE YOUUU tooo <333

here's my gift to you darling...enjoy your day to the fullest and have a BLAST! Hug Hug
yams i can't even begin to tell you how beautiful this sig is, and more so how much it means to me, the worlddd <3 Hug Hug Hug

come join the party everyonee!!! but yes try not to spam as this is a siggy shop! pls and thanks Embarrassed

Edited by aishhh. - 11 September 2011 at 7:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xStarMMysterygirl_meyulZrelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
darling this post is for you ;) im so freakin happy you're the first one yayyy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZaishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
omg nooo..is it? Stern Smile i just logged on after 3 hrs of shopping LOL jshkdjf timining..edit jaldii Embarrassed hehe

yulZrelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
it is...and you wait abhi! am off to sleep rite now! ROFL its past 2..and in any case its not 12th yet Wink so wait patiently babyy! the party is yet to begin ROFL Dancing

yulZaishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
NOO you can't do that to me Stern Smile wth this is so unfair erm i will be patient then Stern Smile ROFL i mean i will try Hug im sure whatever you'll do will be the besttt everr! Embarrassed

yulZrelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
done done and done! Wink edited...i lied earlier...i wanted to surprise you ROFL

yulZaishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
you suck :( no wonder madam jee disappeared Stern Smile NO i love you wait let me read first ROFL

yulZrelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
i disappeared for a reason Stern Smile ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Go to top