Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 154

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Yams! CONGRATULATIONSSS!!! Hug

Sooo happy and e x c i t e d for your new shop! Inshallah, you'll have tons more! Your work is simply BEAUTIFUL! You already know how much I adore it. I can never get tired of praising it. You have improved a whole lot holy girl you totally rock! Each update of yours leaves me in awe! =)

YOUR BANNER :OOO
Aish did an amazing job! Ofcourse, no surprise there! ;) Damn, you have a lot of favs lolz Anyway hon, I wish you all the best with this shop.. Can't wait to see more and more gorgeous sigs! Sooon update karna okay :) mwahs lotsa love! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Originally posted by -Aish129-

ress :OOO ROFL

WTHHH so I'm leaving that there just to remember the WAY I WRITE :))ROFL is this as bad as your shaitaani can getErmm or should I expect something moreeeStern Smile let's not thinkROFL OMGGG UFFF..i wanted to write it exactly ur way..thats the only shaitaani i did Embarrassed ROFL ROFL

ok so you know i have to find some way to be entertained sitting in this bhagwaan-ke-liye-mujhe-chhod-do types lectureROFL btw i like this purpleeeBig smile 

anywayyy so a huge huge HUGEEE CONGRATULATIONS for your second shop PB<33Embarrassed it feels weird saying only second seeing that you should be at like your 10th by nowBig smile don't know what you're doing hereErmm but fikar not third will come soonnn :)) I will make it come soon, WITHOUT spammingBig smile ask how? :O there's only one way i guess, which is update sooner and don't be lazyROFL my responsibility to get you to do that.. i haveee the most difficult job in the universeee not fairUnhappyROFL ok you're not that bad i guess, i've seen worseROFL awwwiee without you guys i wouldn't have been able to complete the 1st shop. I hate to thank time & again, but seriously jokes apart thank you SO much for taking those efforts for me, I love you more than anyone else Hug Hug How can i possibly reach the 10th shop ROFL i've reached the 2nd only its a BIG thing for me and you know why :) ROFL

bada waala writing.. awehh ME TOOEmbarrassed but soch lo mehnga padega if people read itROFL and i'm sureee you will reach the 10th soon enough ;) yes yes i know WHYYYROFL

so I was kidharErmm OMFGGG your front pageStern Smile it looks so prettyyy<3 I lovee the plain text you used for Yams Designz#2 and you are MOST MOSTTT welcome about that banner thing. What would you have ever done without my genius screencapROFLROFL hahah i'm kidding!Embarrassed i LOVED making that for you..only reason = because it's YOUR shop :)) and me being me as always am more excited for it than youErmmROFL Yeah you and your screencap ROFL ROFL it looks just fantastic man, can' stop staring at my banner..Its so BEAUTIFULL <33 Hug all coz of you..mwaahss Hug I knoww you would always do everything for me and that too always pehle..i feel so honoured Hug Hug ROFL

don't laugh if you're honouredStern Smile it's a serious thingROFL i think my every second sentence should be saying I LOVE YOU because idk how many times i've said it to you and it feels like today that's all i've saidErmm but i m not tired of itEmbarrassedROFL

you and that "lasso tool" whateverrr goesROFL haha but I still remember I taught you in the CC which is dead now btwOuch I can even find you which CC# it was and which page if I went through my posts maybeStern Smile and I love it how you know you shouldn't thank me but still doROFL to that I only have to say that if anyone has first right on anything I teach about PS then it's you you and YOUUUROFLHug and ok I'm sick of the word thanks now it doesn't look good on my screen anymoreROFL so thankyou for everything that you thanked me for and I LOVE YOU tooHug Without learning how to Lasso Tool, i wouldnt have known anything about blending ROFL okay find the page number ROFL on which you taught me stuff ROFL ur INSANEE ROFL

I will do that RIGHT NOWBig smile just you watchROFL that i ammROFL

I was kinda expecting an updateErmm but it's fine I'll let you off this time roundBig smile i still want it soon though PB<33 LOVE youEmbarrassed, once again congratulations on this shop and I can already see myself getting a lot of likes for this bhaashan. ROFL  I will do an update sooon girl, like i said before that for an update i need to have siggies which i haven't started working on ROFL..so yeah im working on them..and you'll see an update real soon :) Hug I love youu! <3

no it's ok take your time, i'm not itni hitlerROFL ilyyy too<33Hug

Donee and done! Hug me tooLOL

SanzPaRudholicrelentless.

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Congratss Yaminiii your 2nd gall (: your work is gorgeous :) very veryy pretttyy :)

I LOVE your banner <333

aishhh.relentless.

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Res.

Can't believe I'm reserving almost everywhere ROFL need to edit soon ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.relentless.notfadedaway

x..Anki..x

IF-Rockerz

x..Anki..x

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Congo yami di on ur 2nd gallery..i m so happy for u..
Ur creations r really very very nyc..love them alot...each & every creation is awesome..
Awesome banner aish

Love ya Yami di..mwaahhHug

Edited by Mohitlicious - 09 May 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.SanzPaRudholicrelentless.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Congrats on your second gallery Yamini.  Loved the Siggy created by aish for your shop hehehe.. As always, i  love you and ragini work... :D Keep rocking :D

SanzPaRudholicrelentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Yams! CONGRATULATIONSSS!!! Hug

Sooo happy and e x c i t e d for your new shop! Inshallah, you'll have tons more! Your work is simply BEAUTIFUL! You already know how much I adore it. I can never get tired of praising it. You have improved a whole lot holy girl you totally rock! Each update of yours leaves me in awe! =)

YOUR BANNER :OOO
Aish did an amazing job! Ofcourse, no surprise there! ;) Damn, you have a lot of favs lolz Anyway hon, I wish you all the best with this shop.. Can't wait to see more and more gorgeous sigs! Sooon update karna okay :) mwahs lotsa love! Heart

Farzuuu! THANKK YOUU so mucchh! Hug

Yeah i know ehh! the banner looks out of this world <333

Thank you for all the kind words girl, means so much to mee..I love yaa Hug

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
@Ankisha & Sano, thank you sooo much girls :) Hug ur kind words mean soo muchh to me Hug

@Rach, LOL i know many people have update over this weekend alreadyy ROFL edit soon :)

@Ayesha, thanks sweets. Its really nice of you to take some time out and comment here, i dont really see you that often here Embarrassed but thanks a lot darling. Appreciate itt :)

x..Anki..xSanzPaRudholic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top