Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 154

Sanugr8fan

IF-Rockerz

Sanugr8fan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
res...wow!! :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
HugHugHugHugHugnice gallery dii
do update it and keep pmming me

relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

ress :OOO ROFL

WTHHH so I'm leaving that there just to remember the WAY I WRITE :))ROFL is this as bad as your shaitaani can getErmm or should I expect something moreeeStern Smile let's not thinkROFL OMGGG UFFF..i wanted to write it exactly ur way..thats the only shaitaani i did Embarrassed ROFL ROFL

anywayyy so a huge huge HUGEEE CONGRATULATIONS for your second shop PB<33Embarrassed it feels weird saying only second seeing that you should be at like your 10th by nowBig smile don't know what you're doing hereErmm but fikar not third will come soonnn :)) I will make it come soon, WITHOUT spammingBig smile ask how? :O there's only one way i guess, which is update sooner and don't be lazyROFL my responsibility to get you to do that.. i haveee the most difficult job in the universeee not fairUnhappyROFL ok you're not that bad i guess, i've seen worseROFL awwwiee without you guys i wouldn't have been able to complete the 1st shop. I hate to thank time & again, but seriously jokes apart thank you SO much for taking those efforts for me, I love you more than anyone else Hug Hug How can i possibly reach the 10th shop ROFL i've reached the 2nd only its a BIG thing for me and you know why :) ROFL

so I was kidharErmm OMFGGG your front pageStern Smile it looks so prettyyy<3 I lovee the plain text you used for Yams Designz#2 and you are MOST MOSTTT welcome about that banner thing. What would you have ever done without my genius screencapROFLROFL hahah i'm kidding!Embarrassed i LOVED making that for you..only reason = because it's YOUR shop :)) and me being me as always am more excited for it than youErmmROFL Yeah you and your screencap ROFL ROFL it looks just fantastic man, can' stop staring at my banner..Its so BEAUTIFULL <33 Hug all coz of you..mwaahss Hug I knoww you would always do everything for me and that too always pehle..i feel so honoured Hug Hug ROFL

you and that "lasso tool" whateverrr goesROFL haha but I still remember I taught you in the CC which is dead now btwOuch I can even find you which CC# it was and which page if I went through my posts maybeStern Smile and I love it how you know you shouldn't thank me but still doROFL to that I only have to say that if anyone has first right on anything I teach about PS then it's you you and YOUUUROFLHug and ok I'm sick of the word thanks now it doesn't look good on my screen anymoreROFL so thankyou for everything that you thanked me for and I LOVE YOU tooHug Without learning how to Lasso Tool, i wouldnt have known anything about blending ROFL okay find the page number ROFL on which you taught me stuff ROFL ur INSANEE ROFL

I was kinda expecting an updateErmm but it's fine I'll let you off this time roundBig smile i still want it soon though PB<33 LOVE youEmbarrassed, once again congratulations on this shop and I can already see myself getting a lot of likes for this bhaashan. ROFL  I will do an update sooon girl, like i said before that for an update i need to have siggies which i haven't started working on ROFL..so yeah im working on them..and you'll see an update real soon :) Hug I love youu! <3

Donee and done! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.SanzPaRudholic

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Sonuuu! aww thank you soo much sweetheart! Hug Hug

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Yaminiii! Congo shongo on making it to your 2nd shopHug I'm debating on whether or not I should reserve this but I think we both know that chances of me coming back are lowROFL Anywayyy! I just wanna say congratz and you'e one of the best siggy makers I knowBig smile Keep making creations and hope you have 2383389393 more shopsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzPaRudholicrelentless.

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
edited my comment  yar

relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Congratulation for your second shop  yaarHug, i hope u make many more shops  yaar, your work is amazing yaar, keep up the nice work yaar and come  open soon, i want request again yaar  , i know i have not use my request yet yaar , but will be ding it soon yaar , I love it yaar

Thank you so much Ayesha Hug I really appreciate it Hug

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Yaminiii! Congo shongo on making it to your 2nd shopHug I'm debating on whether or not I should reserve this but I think we both know that chances of me coming back are lowROFL Anywayyy! I just wanna say congratz and you'e one of the best siggy makers I knowBig smile Keep making creations and hope you have 2383389393 more shopsBig smile

Thank you thank you Cool. Its good you've commented now, cause you always reserve a spot and do the disappearing act ROFL ROFL

One of the best siggy maker's? :OO Aww thank you sweetie. LOVE you endless Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top