Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 12)

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on your new shop Embarrassed I feel bad for not being able to comment on your last update Ouch Anyways may youu make many more shops with your awesome sigs<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Yeah you guys got that right, that howcome im back with an update that FAST ROFL ROFL. But i was super-boredd so i had to do this small update ROFL
This time my update has all Freebies LOL. Feel free to use anything. :)
Please do not cut, copy, crop or steal my work. All of my work has copyrights, so i'll know whose stealing my work :P thanks :)
P.S - Debzi, i will make your Sushant Siggy's in my next update. Pakka Hug Hug And MNians, i will come up with more MN siggies next time. So dont be disheartened Hug Enjoy this one for now Hug
And i promise to have more TVD/DE stuff next time Embarrassed.
 AP/DE/bollywood/Sushant/MN stuff coming up in my next update Big smile
Mayank Nupur
Abhay Piya
Anant Navya
Ian Nina/Damon Elena
Tried something new this time LOL
Please do leave comments everyone and do press the like too :P Love ya all Hug

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainchahaat.-GothicBeauty-xAlishaxsaniya.xsupreet.....Mitali...BeautifulDream.BeetVasuKaShliciouskupkakessariska_mnarti.moonstruck.AmyArTiMayUrSabaah..DulceAmorMysterygirl_meBammySammyMagadhSundari--Divzfan--.SilentPrincesskarishma23spiritcrimson--Doyel--fizii_gurlJulybaby22Healer.rainydays.stuti123sehar mehrotra.-BalleBalle-.sofiaaax.Anjilicious-Pooja-theaisha26javeymadhoshiyaan.Madhura..MyInspirationzMou.-DRoadSoFar-aishhh.saraaa.DulceTentacion.Farzu-Meehak.shewolf..Juhi.DoNotMind.Jane..safeplacetolandPureBlissZumSrK.music_l0ver036AS..ragzz.a2zahidsoundsofcedarBadtameez_Dil268143-Preeti-JennyPennyserendipity.MehRya..-Swetha-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
reserveddd :OOO < that was for youROFL
You're fast because of meeeROFL because I said I have the hardest job in the universe of making you update and you couldn't see me in PAINUnhappyROFL so you did it before I even had to do anything at allLOLEmbarrassed ok no more timepass that we can do on scraps as alwaysROFL
OMGGG tha update Stern Smile I LOVEEE the colouring on the MN one it's so so so GORGEOUS<3 it brings out a beautiful colour of her green dressLOL the blending is perfect and I love the glow on the textEmbarrassed 
Both AP sigs are so beautifuuul :)) the second more though especially cause of the colouringEmbarrassed and blending of course<33 btw if you don't mind, don't know.. do you?LOL the notebook texture looks AMAZING..but i'd say it would have looked better if you got rid of it from the left side so it doesn't come across their faces?Embarrassed you know what I mean? veryyy small but I think that would make the sig look 100000 xs better :))
OMGGG the Anya ones :OOO they are SO SO SO good! ahhh lovee the third cause the b/w looks gorgeous ith the pink texture and i loveee the show, plus :OOO the last is one of your best sigs ever and the best sig i've seen on those picsHeart
the texture looks so good on the first ian-nina one, love the second too.. but the third has to be my fav cause BLACK looks so AMAZINGGG in that sig OMFGG :O
update soonnnBig smileEmbarrassed and i love youu!

Edited by -Aish129- - 10 May 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Great update :) Love them all! MN one is cahute with that green coloring however this has to be my fav out of the bunch =)) http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9564/iannina1.png 

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Edited :

Lovely small update Embarrassed

AHH the MN one is gorgeous Day Dreaming loved tat scene sooo much!!  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

AnYa toh hai so cute!! love the one's which has the lyrics of the song Embarrassed and the last one with the hand hold scene Embarrassed Embarrassed

Loved the new stuff u made in Ian-Nina sections, there smiles are so complimentary haye, such lovely pics u selected, its the best amongst the Ian-Nina ones in today's update, and me loves the last Ian-Nina sig tooo!! we all love tat pic don't we Stern Smile ROFL ROFL

and take u time for the sushant siggy, i can wait Hug

Again a Fab update! Wink

Edited by -debolina- - 10 May 2011 at 10:07pm

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
All are lovely Yamini but I love my MayUr one the most!Heart
Looking forward to the next one. Day Dreaming
Thanks for the pm.

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

I think my eyes are playing tricks on me cuz when I was scrolling down I thought I saw a AA siggyStern SmileROFL

I loveee the MN siggyShocked It's so pretty! I love the use of yellowBig smile It makes me feel happyEmbarrassedLOL

I love the 2 AP siggies tooBig smile Love the blendingCool

The 3 AN siggies, they're the same but different colouring and text and what not but man I can't decide which one I like moreStern Smile I keep going this one is awesome and then go to the next one going Shocked and the last one I end up confusedROFL I love em allCool And I love the text for the 4th oneBig smile

Ian-NinaShocked They [the siggiesLOL] turn out sooo wellShocked I love the last oneShocked Which reminds me, I kind of watch tvd nowBig smile Whenever my sister is watching, I catch a bit of itLOL

When was the last time I unreserved this fast?ROFL

Edited by -Ravjot- - 10 May 2011 at 10:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top