Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

me amorr<33 whatt an updatee hayee that MN siggy Goshh that scene wasss justt way too adorable!<3

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yams..even I was gonna ask ya..when will u open?
The requests..have turned out beautiful..
Loved the colouring in Jiya..
Nian 1s r lovely..and so is mayur and love,breakups,zindaagi..1
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update Yamini! Everything is looking so gorgeous! The two reqs have turned out awesome - such beautiful work with them! And the freebies are stunning! Totally fell in love with the nian icons and sig. Your textures on the sig are fabulous! Wonderful work hun! Thanks for the PM.
.PINK. thumbnail
awww beautiful creationz na Yamini !!
specially diz 1zz cho cute
kan't take my eyezz off diz 1 ๐Ÿ˜
keep making tonz n tonz more na ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Lina
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zayed and Diaโ˜บ๏ธ I don't think I have to say that that one is my fav do I?๐Ÿ˜† Well the rest are amazing too, especially the Ian-Nina one but it doesn't have Zayed in it๐Ÿ˜
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
YAMSSS! Okay firstly, I remember commenting here quite a lot of times..like yes. I hope you do too ๐Ÿ˜† oh ofcourse you do, you still PM me. โ˜บ๏ธ But LOL I'm such a freakass that I'm too lazy to comment on dukaan's or edit my spots ๐Ÿค” anywaay I felt bad and here I am finally commenting :P I swear I'm not gonna gayab again ๐Ÿ˜†

btw yams, you're an amazing sig maker..i know its all formal shormal but haha, koi baat nai :| okay so whatever let me start okay.. Oh oh main ek ek sig ke baare mein bhashan dene waali hu..I'm in a mood ๐Ÿคฃ

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6866/mgsiggy.png < oh god bhagwaan jee bhaggu bhogobaan allah jesus christ lord vaahe guru and the rest of the bhagwaans ๐Ÿคฃ dude, the blending is so frikkin good. Since I have a habbit of blabbing about other sig makers in doosro ki dukaan, I shall do that I heart aishh's blending, saala velvet ki dukaan aksfhsdhf :P yours is almost velvet-ish as well :O IDC if you don't get what i mean but yeaah, its really good :) + Colouring bhi mast che.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4519/yashisiggy.png < OH GOD. No I'm not gonna repeat saare bhagwaano ke naam ๐Ÿคฃ But eeeks, i LOVE this. Maybe because I really like JiYa and your colouring is just terrific yams. <3 i really liked the sig turned out..uff ;) aren't they awww? YES THEY ARE. ๐Ÿ˜†

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/159/mayur.png < aaahhh, yes they were indeed very cute. OMG that beech waala niche waala picture is so cute :O are they like pouting? whatever they are doing, they are friggin adorable (L) I really like the kaala effect you give, sexy :D

UFF UFF MIRCHI HAAYE HAAYE MIRCHI ๐Ÿ˜ณ YES NIAN. I JUST GOT BLOWN OFF.
Those icons are amazing..again I heart the colouring akfdjkfh <3 The sig is just so perrrdyyy. They look SO good together..like omgblessthem. I really like how you did the text but this time their faces stole the show ๐Ÿ˜ณ Nina looks gorgg and Ian toh..โ˜บ๏ธ
Hahaha, the LBZ sig is so cute :$ I seriously wanna watch the movie..looks good but then not a huge fan of ZK :P But phir bhi, I'll watch it :D

anywaaay as you can see, I did not res :| ITS SHOCKING OKAY, KARO HAWWW. ๐Ÿคฃ Okay whatever..kaafi dino ke baad comment bina res karke accha lag raha hai ๐Ÿ˜† kbaaai ๐Ÿค—

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wooww smashing update Yamini!๐Ÿค—
me loved all of them..

I seriously loved the first sggy.. the colouring is just too good!

Ahwww mayUr .. finallyyy!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ahww me loveddd it to the coree..
was watching this scne of them couple days ago.. you are SOO right! those moment WERE actually magicalll๐Ÿ˜ Waiting to see more stuff on them๐Ÿ˜ณ

IaNina one is damn gorgeouss!! sggy is too brilliant!

nd IEKSS you always waiting for the movie LBZ.. ahww me too..
I love these two too! nd songs were tooo amazinggg!
Goshh can't wait for it.. but the sggy is WONDERFUL!โค๏ธ

Keep rockinggg๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful stuffs yamini...
saniya.x thumbnail
Beautiful update Yams,
I LOVE Ian-Nina one, it's damn beautiful. everything about it it's perfect & the icons are awesome too<3. Reqs came out fabb & that LBZ one, Zayed-Dia sure have a sizzling chemistry love them and loved the siggy.

MN one is beautiful too, love the text on that one<3.
Meehak. thumbnail

Gorgeous update Yamz :D

i love Ian & Nina sigis ๐Ÿค—