Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
awww...Bday siggy iso pretty..loved it <3
Happy Belated Bday aish πŸ˜ƒ
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Freebies

hey everyone. Sorry for the longest wait ever. Back with an update on just a few of my faves. I promise to have Rati, MayUr and TVD stuff in my next update :) till then enjoy this one :)

Jeh Pia/ Rithvik Suku

Abhay Pia

stacked :

Arnav khushi

font and siggs inspired by aishhh. 😳

diff. colouring

please do give feedback ;)
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful creations yamini.

The first one rithvik's was just too good.
Jiya and sanaya's siggies just so cute!

Looking forward for more.
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yamzz kitni jaldi update ki tune 😳🀣 mann how much i missed these πŸ˜ BTW Hows ragz ? she is not much active right ? miss our MJHT times yarr πŸ€—

chal lets get back to u HAWT HAWT update :P
JP wooo looks like u are a JPian aswell ;P oh now there's abhiya aswell πŸ˜† Loved them all Yamz.. especially the 2nd one Piya looks pretty πŸ˜ƒ lately i have stopped watching it n last time i watched it Jay confessed his love to Pia πŸ€” i wonder whats happening now πŸ˜† btw somewhere i saw Abhay in different clothes than that black ones 😳 is that real ?🀣🀣 coz he actually looked better πŸ˜† the i'll be alright one is ADORABLE πŸ˜³ !! but LOVED the abhiya once more πŸ˜‰ Is that blood in Abhay's eyes :O:O:Oi am guessing this is the scene where Pia gets her memory back πŸ€” but watever it is Its awesome !! love the black surrounding !! makes it look a bit more PKYEK -ish and romantic aswell πŸ˜³ the icons are simple WOW !! 

ArHi ones OMGGG πŸ˜ That scene was HILARIOUS and CUTE at the same time πŸ˜† the part where she went juiceee was EPIC 🀣🀣 love it !! and the text PERFECT 😳 however rabba ve is L O V E yarr πŸ˜ 1st toh i just loveee that bg music β˜ΊοΈ n 2nd toh the pics and everythingg .. BRILLIANT !! and Sanz ones :O:O:O:O:O woot wottt 🀣 ok those are soo freakinggg awesome !! hayee the one in a million.. for some reason i just LOVEEE that line β˜ΊοΈ so true !! Love sanaya [>D<] She looked ditto angel in that part πŸ˜ some1 please DONT wake me up frm this BEAUTIFUL dream πŸ˜ 
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sid 🀣 thank you so much for your awesome comment πŸ€— your comments always make my day. So glad you liked everything..Yeah im a major JP fan :P more than an abhiyan for sure..no abhay wearing that red shirt was a dream not real. black suits him more for some reason, didn't quite like the red on him lol..

ArHi are fabulous! they are my current obsession..awww so glad you liked the sanaya ones..she does look beautiful there 😳 πŸ€—
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mine <3 

about time you updated, well then again about time i edited πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ i LOVE the RD sig <3 the blending especially the the two borders on the side..they make the sig prettyyy! and of course i ALWAYS love love love your JP stuff!  it turns out beautifullyyy without fail πŸ˜† esp the first for it's colouring/text psht im in love with the song myself πŸ˜³πŸ˜† & the way you used the rithvik/suku caps in the last sig is so cute <3
don't kill me now but i like the AP ones better πŸ˜† i don't know what it is about the sig and the icons i think maybe the colouring? GORGEOUS 😍 i don't even know wy im watching pkyek now :S i don't even ship any of the couples anymore, it's weird :/ ahah

thankyouuu for the inspiration PB! <3 LOVE the way the arhi sigs turned out SO much! the first especially & the khushi one..the last with the b/w-ish colouring is my favourite..beautiful😳

lovee you! πŸ€—
Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Sooo cutee!

I LOVE the ArHi ones <3
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG RES ! JIYA πŸ˜

.USINGGG