Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 39

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
FABB update Yamz di...i got REALLY late this time n i couldn't comment in d last one also i think...have been a bit busy actually...😳.sorry for that...

Ian-Nina..i LOVED this one di...have started watching TVD n these two look GORGEOUS...Nidz tells me they r  like ArTi...😍.🀣

MN icons r like AWESOMEE...😍😍.n the siggy too...ur blending is sooo GOOD!!!!!!πŸ€—

the KaSh n AbhIya one is GORGEOUS  as well...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Debzy...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Heyya Yamz, Firstly thanks a ton for the Pm sweetie, and what a great way to wake up, and see one of my fav couple's siggie, it's just beautiful. Everything that you made in this update is just glorious, from NiAn, to Mayur, to my lovely KaSh, and mostly i love the siggie you made for Kajol, thats really gorgeous. And just a beautiful beautiful update. Thank you for such a enchanting siggies you made.  

I loved these icons you made babe, I am very guilty that i've never watched any of the MaYur scenes or anything, but just seeing your icons just makes me wish that i had watched it, cause these two make such a beautiful couple, and you can see that so vividly. I love this icon, it gives me goosebumps lol, it's just so intimate and just a very eye catching moment, something that really gives one the chills. I love your colouring, it's so very unique, and it gives everything you make a very different edge to it. Beautiful work sweets.

Ahhh NiAn
So beautiful NiAn, I love these two together, they are just one of those wow couples, and im soo happy they got together. Even though we already knew they were going to be together, i saw no point in keeping it a secret, but either way i love their romance in the streets of Paris, it's so romantic. The top right pic is soo adorable,the way his arms is casually around her's, yet he has a very protective look. Every look that Ian gives is so smouldering, it's so sexy, and Ian and Nina together is even mroe bewitching. Wow. I love the colouring in this siggie, it really goes with the whole Paris thing, it's very suiting and just one in a beautiful way. Muah xx

Im going to blabble, you may shut me out now πŸ˜†
KaSh, KaSh, KaSh, even the words aren't enough to say how amazing this scene was, how amazing this siggie is, and how much i miss them right now. I love the fact you picked this scene, cause even ragzz made a siggie on this scene, and it's just one of those scenes, that even 4 years later one would still remember, and go 'That was chemistry', and it's just something that i have the urge to say. This siggie you made just shows that chemistry, in every angle, in every beautiful way possible. This scene has to be one of my favs, because of the way ridhima was in this scene, it was so captivating, this scene was just captured by these two people, nothing else was needed, all the magic and passion just flew between them, it was a wow moment for me. I love the way you've blended these sigs together, it just makes the siggie look even more outstanding. And girl the pics you picked 😲 are you trying to give every KaShian out there a heart attack? You've taken one of the best moments during the scene, when Karan's looking at shona, his eyes filled with that intense love, the way shona is just so shy in this scene, it shows the vulnerability in this character, and you've just wowed me with this. And after seeing the scene, i keep thinking why on earth did armaan not kill her? LOL, seriously he had such a good chance. But either way a magical scene, a magical siggie, and you've done us proud.

And thats the end of my blabble < U may open ur eyes now LOL.
Oh, i got the SS pics that we were talking abt last night, i'll scrap them over to you.
And also i heard you talking to radz, Who i heard is going to make siggies on this same scene πŸ˜› can't wait to see them radz, and i heard that you were looking for some HQ KaSh pics right? Well there's a bunch of pics done by Deeps in KaShmoment in Photobucket, and a bunch of pics on FB by zahra and KaSh fanclub and all. So let me know if you want those, and i'll send you the links.

Amazing update
can't wait to see more KaSh😳

xx
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wohooo Yamz!

Fab Updt!!
Ahhh
Love the Ian&Nina and AP stuff!
Awww MayUr one is so Awesomee
Ahhh KaSh one is stunning really Hawtt ;)
Love the KaJal Bday sig too!!
Gorgeous
Keep Rocking
MUahhh!
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful update ..Yamini!!
Loved all the sggs..
ohhgoshhh the mayUr one is SOO wonderful... you made is SOOO beautifulllyyy..
colouring, texture is perfecttt!!
nd IanNina one is awesomeee... colouring is FABBB too
KaSh one has to be BRILLIANTT...
Other ones are mindblowingg... also loved the Kaju gift... it's smashingg...

Keep updating..πŸ˜ƒ
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ossam upd8 yamzz...reli luvd ur wrk...especialy mayur siggy...luvd da captions...gr88 wrk...thnx 4 PM
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Awesome awesome <3333 Love the Ian Nina one...it's SO gorgeous man! <33
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous stuff, the Ian-nina one is amazing!! :)
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update darling! all looking fab. the BD one looks so dreamy:)
keep it up!
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update di..!i love ian-nina ones..!lovely di:)
Meehak. thumbnail
OMG Goregeous uptade 😍 Awwwhhh.. The KaSh sig r Marvelous ☺️ β˜ΊοΈ Totaly LOVED IT. Awwhh.. the MayUr stuff's is Preety hun ❀️ Lovely uptade dear. πŸ€—