Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Glimpses of "I Hate Luv Stories", eh? (Page 2)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I think when Navya got the feeling that ahe is in love with Anant she will try her best to avoid her true feelings and also Anant is not aware that he is in love with Navya but his inside he is in love...so I think so the family's sake and also for the sake of her studies she thinks to keep distance  from Anant but this distance may realize Anant that he can't be without Navya and he will follow her and try to make her understand...and then for the Anant sake and for the sake for her love she will say yesEmbarrassed...but After that what will happen...we have to wait and watch...the family problem and all...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Klars

S.kitty Senior Member
S.kitty
S.kitty

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
well...twist is needed to proceed a story or else it will b boring..but i don't want the twist to b Anant's rejection...just waiting to see hw he is gonna realize it..after all he himself said he doesn't belive in luvSmile
-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I know there has to be a twist in the story or the story wont move. i also think that your prediction might be true navya will find the courage to tell anant and will face rejection, it will aslo be interestin to see how anant get navya back on his own...
mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Ya there wil b a twist soon bt i dnt want it to b anant's rejectn.. Actually i dnt think navya wil confess her love becoz she s too shy and her family she may try to b away frm anant which wil make him realise..should wait and watch..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index