Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. (Page 8)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Hi girls,, how are you?

Darine, its seems like evevrything went wprser with that with of massi.  She wants the best for her niece, but forgets that if Rudr gets his mmemory back, P will suffer.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Hello Mel, glad to have you here !!  Exactly Mel, seems like everybody has forgotten that R has lost his memory.
Have you seen how she touched R's chest when he has lift her up?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Before talking about the boat scene, something I didn't like. It's RR's attitude. Not totally negative but she's worried about her son. Actually, she said to G that nothing bad has to happen to R. It's quiete natural to worry about him but I didn't like the way she said that to G.
I have the feeling that RR will turn negative again. Don't you notice the last epi that Ratnesh and massi can influence her in a negative way, specially the day when RG have slept the night outside. She has doubted G that the latter woud have told R the truth, and got afraid that something bad would have happened to him. Do you remember her reaction?

I don't want RR to turn negative but maybe she will, that massi can influence her. It's natural worry about her son; we all know how much she loves Rudra. Yep I clearly remembered her reactions, she was clearly upset in a way, she wanted to tell R the truth on the first day but G stopped her & look at her now, she wants to conceal the facts from Rudra. It's understandable but I hope she doesn't turn negative.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
P has enjoyed R to list her her up this Censored... She's so hypocritical, she was the one who thretened G to tell the whole truth to R yesterday, and today, you could see her smile when he has lift her up!!!! Hate this Censored

OrientalDancer-Ria-

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Hi girls,, how are you?

Darine, its seems like evevrything went wprser with that with of massi.  She wants the best for her niece, but forgets that if Rudr gets his mmemory back, P will suffer.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Hello Mel, glad to have you here !!  Exactly Mel, seems like everybody has forgotten that R has lost his memory.
Have you seen how she touched R's chest when he has lift her up?

I dont care , if P suffers, when Rudr gets his memory back, but it will be her maasis and  Gauris fault,

Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hi girls,, how are you?

Hey Melly, welcome! I'm fine'. How are you?

I hate massi, you are right, P will suffer when R gets back his memory, massi is so stupid!  

Let her suffer, I care a damn! P bloody Censored

OrientalDancer-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

P has enjoyed R to list her her up this Censored... She's so hypocritical, she was the one who thretened G to tell the whole truth to R yesterday, and today, you could see her smile when he has lift her up!!!! Hate this Censored

What? She enjoyed it, I thought she was unhappy with all that is happening around, why she just don't leave like said yesterday.

OrientalDancerDarine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

So girls, tell me a bit about the boat scene.

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Before talking about the boat scene, something I didn't like. It's RR's attitude. Not totally negative but she's worried about her son. Actually, she said to G that nothing bad has to happen to R. It's quiete natural to worry about him but I didn't like the way she said that to G.
I have the feeling that RR will turn negative again. Don't you notice the last epi that Ratnesh and massi can influence her in a negative way, specially the day when RG have slept the night outside. She has doubted G that the latter woud have told R the truth, and got afraid that something bad would have happened to him. Do you remember her reaction?

I don't want RR to turn negative but maybe she will, that massi can influence her. It's natural worry about her son; we all know how much she loves Rudra. Yep I clearly remembered her reactions, she was clearly upset in a way, she wanted to tell R the truth on the first day but G stopped her & look at her now, she wants to conceal the facts from Rudra. It's understandable but I hope she doesn't turn negative.

We can't ignore these signes. I am sure Ratnesh and Massi qill poison her mind a,d will end up to hate Gauri cause she'll think that she's a threat for her son' health.

OrientalDancer

Go to top