Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. (Page 21)

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Mel everyone will blame G because P is falling for R but I don't blame G, it's all P's fault. G has faith in her & trusts her to help R but now look at her. She has changed but now fully, there is still some evilness in her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

I thought, RR would not lsiten to Rats, she even threatend him , but   she is very easy to convince. And P is a very weak character.Dead  She lets herself influenced so easily and fast. 

Exactly RR even threatened Ratnesh & now G has another person who is against her.

About P, she preached to G about how everything is difficult for her to pretend & in the next episode she enjoyed when R lifted her in his arms, she is very weak & is falling for R, I simpy can't understand that girl.

Its easy to understanf Pihu, she wants everything which makes her happy.That girls sucks big time.DeadDeadDead
.Someone wrote that Rudr said to Gauri, that she and her baby are his responsability.

I

I couldn't agree more Mel.

What? When did R said that? Is that from the precap?

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Mel everyone will blame G because P is falling for R but I don't blame G, it's all P's fault. G has faith in her & trusts her to help R but now look at her. She has changed but now fully, there is still some evilness in her.

I never believed in Ps transformation.And AG imho is not convincing at all.Dead

I hop Sangini turns better, but if not, i hope Binny gets another show  so that  we have not to bear AG/Pihu anymore.

Yep , Ria, its from the precap.

Edited by OrientalDancer - 11 May 2011 at 12:37pm

-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

I hop Sangini turns better, but if not, i hope Binny gets another show  so that  we have not bear AG/Pihu anymore.

I always doubted her transformation.

I truly hope when Sangini goes off air Binny will get a lead role in some other show but I will miss her with MIK.

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

I hop Sangini turns better, but if not, i hope Binny gets another show  so that  we have not bear AG/Pihu anymore.

I truly hope when Sangini goes off air Binny will get a lead role in some other show but I will miss her with MIK.

Me, too.CryCryCry

Or they should kill offf Ps character and her fans will be happy about that and stop bashing Binny.

-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Mel, I read the post, I'm glad in a way that Rudra got to know that G is pregnant, maybe he will have some connection with his child & I want to see him taking care of G.                                                    

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Mel, I read the post, I'm glad in a way that Rudra got to know that G is pregnant, maybe he will have some connection with his child & I want to see him taking care of G.                                                    

i hope that, too, but you know with Sangini  you never get what you want.

This witch of massi has somethibg evil in her mind.DeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngry

Edited by OrientalDancer - 11 May 2011 at 12:43pm
-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Me, too.CryCryCry

Or they should kill offf Ps character and her fans will be happy about that and stop bashing Binny.

Mel, today I read some really disgusting posts about Gauri that I just logged out. I can't understand AG's fans, they just can't get over the fact that Binny is in the lead & not AG. Both girls are different, BS is perfect for G while AG is suited for P but no they got to self praise her & bash BS for I don't know what reason.

It's simple if you don't like or appreciate atleast don't insult. I never Bash or said anything bad about AG although I have my opinions about her, I rather say quiet but now I'm not so sure about that.                                               

OrientalDancer

Go to top