Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 109

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

Me too... But SBS has already confirmed the end of the show.

They did? But it's still kinda funny we don't get any confirmation from Zee or even IF. Even MIK and Binny haven't said a thing!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Dar…..Oh yes Paris, wow….. that's the most romantic place in the world.😊

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Girls do u think Rudra will have any flashbacks from the consummation night?πŸ˜ƒ

Interesting question 😳 ! The day he'll regain his memory he'll have flashback of the most important things have happened  in his life. The first day they met with G, when he splashed sindoor on her forhead, their wedding day, the consummation scene, the cliff scene, the day when he got to know he's going to be dad, few scenes with P which have hurt G during the loss memory track...
-Ria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supastar

They did? But it's still kinda funny we don't get any confirmation from Zee or even IF. Even MIK and Binny haven't said a thing!

Maybe MIK doesn't know or maybe he knows and doesn't wanna tweet about it. Binny haven't said a word about the show ending.

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm dying to see a cute romantic RG scene. The show is coming to an end and there is no sign of any romantic scenes.πŸ˜•

It's kinda frustrating, isn't it? I wonder why we don't get a lot of RG romantic scenes, could it be bcoz MIK or Binny maybe a little apprehensive about doing more intimate scenes?
Darine1980 thumbnail

Yep ! About MIK, someone has tweeted him about the end of the show, and he replied saying even if the show is ending, he'll continue to entertain us with his art, which indirectly means that Sangini is ending ! 
Darine1980 thumbnail

Thanks Dar'..Oh yes Paris, wow'.. that's the most romantic place in the world.😊

That's people are used to say... it's a beautiful place, indeed !
-Ria- thumbnail

Interesting question 😳 ! The day he'll regain his memory he'll have flashback of the most important things have happened  in his life. The first day they met with G, when he splashed sindoor on her forhead, their wedding day, the consummation scene, the cliff scene, the day when he got to know he's going to be dad, few scenes with P which have hurt G during the loss memory track...

Wow, that's very nice, wished if your prediction comes true.

Darine1980 thumbnail

It's kinda frustrating, isn't it? I wonder why we don't get a lot of RG romantic scenes, could it be bcoz MIK or Binny maybe a little apprehensive about doing more intimate scenes?

Completely frustrating !!!! That's why I a so upset!
Well, MIK is used to it so I don't think that it's a pb for him, may be Binny... But accepting the lead role in a "love story", she knew that she has to do these kind of scenes!!!!
-Ria- thumbnail

That's people are used to say... it's a beautiful place, indeed !

Yes it is, I want to visit someday, hopefully.