Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 100

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

How can u guys b sure that Rudr'll get back his memory on the Mahasangam epi ? There wasn't any thing like that mentioned in the article , 

I don't think he will get back his memory in the Mahasangam episode. Anyways we have to wait & see.

Wowww , Mel , that's interesting n how did G explain these fbs ? N , what's P's plans ? 

Ri , Mel, thanks ever so much for your good wish , I guess I'll b absent tomorrow , as I'll need some sleep before exam . The exam venue is about 1 hr 15 mins distance from our home . I just hate this long journeys before the most vital exam of my life.

Best of Luch , Mac!  I will stay awake , cause i will try to learm a little bit more and will sleep when i come back from my exam.And then go on sunday again.
I agree with Ri , R won't get his memory back any time soon . Which means more torture for the viewers who r still watching SSBS . N , what happened 2 G n her child after R 's car ran on her ? How came the baby's still alive ?

Wowww , Mel , that's interesting n how did G explain these fbs ? N , what's P's plans ? 

I dont know how G explains the flashbacks, cause everytime he remembers something he faints.😕😕😕  And P that 🤬  listens to her maasi and will try everything to stop R from getting his memory back!

Mac, don't even talk about P, she wants Rudra for herself & Gauri came to know her real intentions.

@ Mel , I've made one Harry / Hermione VM . It's complete . Today I'm planning 2 upload it on DM channel or Zshare ...

@ Mel , I've made one Harry / Hermione VM . It's complete . Today I'm planning 2 upload it on DM channel or Zshare ...

I am waiting for it!😃

P challenged G & G accepted the challenge. P said Rudra belongs only to her I hated when she said that.

Served G right for trusting P , how came she ever convinced herself that P has changed . Bet , the truth has come as a really nasty piece of shock .