Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: supastar

People do say that you should throw logic and common sense out of the window whenever you watch serial dramas, but this is just too much.

Anyway, I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 😊

Yes my mom told me that because she would normally watch all the serials, I watch only Sangini but I what I have seen in Sangini I don't think I will ever see that again in any show… it is definitely too much.

Thanks… Malaysia is a nice place.

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Well Mel is keeping both Binny & Raga groups open after Sangini ends, so we will still be in touch & Mel will post the lastest updates about Binny & MIK. I hope you will still be part of it.

Of course I will keep on participating in those two groups... Mel had appointed me one of the admins, I should stay active for as long as I can. 😳

-Ria- thumbnail

So what are your predictions for tomorrow? According to sbs, the wedding preparation of Pihu & Rudra will be in full swing and G will be seen crying a lot. I hope that doesn't come true, I can't see G crying anymore.

supastar thumbnail

Yes my mom told me that because she would normally watch all the serials, I watch only Sangini but I what I have seen in Sangini I don't think I will ever see that again in any show' it is definitely too much.

Thanks' Malaysia is a nice place.

I had a bad experience after watching one of Ekta Kapoor's serials a couple of years back. And I made a promise to myself, I won't follow serial dramas anymore. (yeah, right! 😆 )

But one sweet day, I switched on the tv, was flipping thru channels, and I saw the boat scene. I got hooked on MIK and Binny since.
-Ria- thumbnail

Of course I will keep on participating in those two groups... Mel had appointed me one of the admins, I should stay active for as long as I can. 😳

That's great… I'm happy that we have those two groups because we will still be in touch & talk about MIK/Binny.

-Ria- thumbnail

I had a bad experience after watching one of Ekta Kapoor's serials a couple of years back. And I made a promise to myself, I won't follow serial dramas anymore. (yeah, right! 😆 )

But one sweet day, I switched on the tv, was flipping thru channels, and I saw the boat scene. I got hooked on MIK and Binny since.

I never watched any serials, I saw parts of Dulhan with Diyanka Tripathi & Kasamh Se.

Like I said my mom watch all the serials, so I saw the promos of Sangini & I heard about MIK from way before but I never saw any of his shows' I know nothing about BinnyBut I was hooked to her from the time I saw her, then when I visited this forum I got to know that she was a contestant in DID2 then I watched all her performances… I got to know that she is very talented. When I saw both of them together I was completely mesmerized. I'm proud to say that this is the only serial I have ever watched fully in my life.

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 12 years ago
supastar thumbnail

So what are your predictions for tomorrow? According to sbs, the wedding preparation of Pihu & Rudra will be in full swing and G will be seen crying a lot. I hope that doesn't come true, I can't see G crying anymore.

Oh my God why do they like to make the female protagonist cry so much? Okay, she's the main character and we are supposed to feel empathy for her... Same here, I can't stand watching G vry anymore.

Predictions? Hmmm... sbs news have been quite reliable, IMO. And if sbs says the wedding prep will go in full swing, I guess that's what we'll have to bear for this week. 🤢
-Ria- thumbnail

Oh my God why do they like to make the female protagonist cry so much? Okay, she's the main character and we are supposed to feel empathy for her... Same here, I can't stand watching G vry anymore.

Predictions? Hmmm... sbs news have been quite reliable, IMO. And if sbs says the wedding prep will go in full swing, I guess that's what we'll have to bear for this week. 🤢

Exactly, they have butchered the character of G so much. She was so strong & brave but now all she does is cry… I hope that changes over the next few episodes.

Yes seems like we will have to bear with R/P wedding preparations for this whole week, that sucks! I can't wait for R to get back his memory.

-Ria- thumbnail

I want to ask you this.

The last episode of Sangini ended where G was singing & Rudra was remembering some images from the past… what exactly happened? Did he remembered anything about G?

supastar thumbnail

I never watched any serials, I saw parts of Dulhan with Diyanka Tripathi & Kasamh Se.

Like I said my mom watch all the serials, so I saw the promos of Sangini & I heard about MIK from way before but I never saw any of his shows' I know nothing about BinnyBut I was hooked to her from the time I saw her, then when I visited this forum I got to know that she was a contestant in DID2 then I watched all her performances' I got to know that she is very talented. When I saw both of them together I was completely mesmerized. I'm proud to say that this is the only serial I have ever watched fully in my life.

I was a big fan of Kasamh Se. Just like Sangini, the creatives also butchered the story. To some fans, the only highlight of the show was the moment Jai and Bani became one. The story never progressed from there, just stupid, nonsensical tracks. They even showed Jai had an affair with his own sister in law; Jai and Bani's children got kidnapped and killed. It was really sick. 🤢

I TRIED watching Choti Bahu (the first season), but stopped watching after a couple of months. I just can't stand watching how various characters keep (emotionally) torturing Radhika. And I mean no disrespect when I say this but, I thought there were way too many religious ceremonies shown in Choti Bahu. I thought it really dragged the pace of the show.