Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

But why they did that Naz?

Maybe becoz MIK had to leave for a week... They may have shot his parts seperately, without Binny or Additi...
supastar thumbnail

They care so much for Rudra that they are torturing his wife, the woman that is carrying his child' The Rawat Family is totally crazy.                      

I can't believe that they don't realise the fact that Gauri is expecting the Rawat's only waaris  🤢
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I think , he still was in Dubai or he had no time for the shots.

I hope G wonrt give him that "medicine"!

Thanks girls.

Some poison the medicine & if G give R she will definitely get the blame. I hope that doesn't happen but these CVs, uff!

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RRs only aim is to keep G away from R , so that he cant remember and get mad. That woman is really selfish, she forgot everything that P has done to him!

I loved the fact that G wont allow Rats to get hold of the business. KB was worried after she heard of Gs "accident" and she remembered Rats phoning his men and to give the order to stop G from arriving at work. And that old witch of maasi wanted to give the busness Rats.😡😡😡
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
supastar thumbnail

RRs only aim is to keep away from R , so that he cant remember and get mad. That woman is really selfish, she forgot everything that P has done to him!

You are absolutely right, Mel. She was the one who instigated Pihu to do all those nasty things towards her own son. And it was Gauri who had to save R at the end of the day.
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

I can't believe that they don't realise the fact that Gauri is expecting the Rawat's only waaris  🤢

Exactly…. They were dying for a child as KB couldn't give them one & now instead of showing their appreciation to G they are treating her like she is a servant & behaving like they are doing her a favor… it's driving me crazy.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Naz, what did maasi told P to do, where P "freaked "out a little ? I skippd that part.
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

You are absolutely right, Mel. She was the one who instigated Pihu to do all those nasty things towards her own son. And it was Gauri who had to save R at the end of the day.

Yes she is afraid that if he tries to remember he might turn mad but that doesn't justify the way she is treating G & leading on Pihu. Suppose R got married to Pihu & then remember everything? He will never be happy & will die from within but RR doesn't think like that.

OrientalDancer thumbnail

Yes she is afraid that if he tries to remember he might turn mad but that doesn't justify the way she is treating G & leading on Pihu. Suppose R got married to Pihu & then remember everything? He will never be happy & will die from within but RR doesn't think like that.

I think , he would really go mad , after he regains his memory back  and is married with P.
supastar thumbnail

Naz, what did maasi told P to do, where P "freaked "out a little ? I skippd that part.

No one knows, Mel. Massi closed the kitchen(?) door. Only God (and the Creatives) knows what she had told Pihu.