Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
A dance form of nauch girls . Mel, have u missed the very very famous Laoli dance by Prithvi n Vivek in DID doubles .
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

With your helicopter , silly Mel . Jokes apart , your purse of course . 

I will  make new cards and let the others freeze.So that they are  invalid. -.-
Today Vrushali n Avnit danced a cracking in SD's language , a mind blowing dance of Laoli , Geeta ma was all praise for both of ,em n Remo got blown off by Avnit. ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

A dance form, i assume.

Thanks Mel.

Was there any credit cards , Mel ? 
n let's not go in 2 detail on Prince's performance in face off . He was magic as usual . Geeta Ma broke all records    n rules of  DID by giving him 11 out of 10 n he set a record by scoring 31 out of 30 in DID stage . 

Was there any credit cards , Mel ? 

No only my insurance,library and my turkish personal card, but that they cant misuse .I hope they found it.
Now , has Binny stopped tweeting in Hoonurs ? I wonder ...BTW , our prince charming Vivo is now in Twitter ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³n me n Nici r following him , thanks 2 Nic dearest I came 2 know of it .🥳🥳

Why so shocked ? N , what's bachata ? Me mom's not against dance at all, she was a fantastic dancer herself , but she was in classical n she'd want me 2 learn classical Bharatnatyam or Rabindranritya , ...

Bachata is the dance, which was presented by Parveez and the one girl in DID2.

The frined of my younger sister will teach me Bharatanatyam.And i want to learn Kathak  , not Mujrah!

Is Laoli the one dance from Viveik and Prithvi, where they were in silver and in womens disguise?

Hey girls, I'm going out with my family now, GN & sweet dreams, until tomorrow hopefully.

@ Mel we will continue tomorrow…😃

Bye.