Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I am fine, Darine and how are you?  Yes , i am occupied with my exams and wont be in twon the next 2 days.We go to our relatives in Cologne and  will be back on Sunday.

Hi Mac, than k you and how are you?

That's great Mel, I hope you'll have fun with the your family !
Darine1980 thumbnail
Hello Mac, how are you?
OrientalDancer thumbnail
In 3 hours , we will go.😃😃😃 And will  miss you , girls!🤗
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

In 3 hours , we will go.😃😃😃 And will  miss you , girls!🤗

You'll travel by night??
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hello guys , I'm right now so mad because my lap top is giving me a lot of problems , it's not taking any downloads , n the worst of it all , it isn't shutting down. I'm furious .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Dar , me...ok , I guess . N , hi Mel, hope your journey will b excellent . Heard the bad news . Sangini getting shut down , well well, came as no surprize I should say , knew all along that that's what they r planning or they wouldn't bring such a nasty track.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Hello guys , I'm right now so mad because my lap top is giving me a lot of problems , it's not taking any downloads , n the worst of it all , it isn't shutting down. I'm furious .

Hello Mac, how are you? I'm so sad because Sangini is coming to an end. I will miss IQ & BS so much.

-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Hello Dar , me...ok , I guess . N , hi Mel, hope your journey will b excellent . Heard the bad news . Sangini getting shut down , well well, came as no surprize I should say , knew all along that that's what they r planning or they wouldn't bring such a nasty track.

Yes Mac, I hate the track too but I still watch it because of my fave Jodi Iqbal & Binny, don't know if we will ever see back together again, that's really sad ( I know both of them are talented and will get many offers)

-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Do you think MIK and Binny know about Sangini's ending?

I can't say but I think that they know about it, I wonder if they will tweet about it, would love to hear their views & responses.

-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

I am feeling frustrated cause the writers have never offered us what we wanted to see... I lve MIK and Binny's couple sooo much, we'll never be able to see them togeither again. And my worry is about MIK, I am afraid that he'll vanished from the small screen like he's already done. I am 100% sure that he'll find others roles, but I just hope he won't come back in 2 years...😕

Yes I love MIK & Binny together and it's very sad because we might not see them together again. I hope MIK doesn't take too long to come back in another show, I will miss him so much. I would love to see Binny again too in another show with a strong character that will do justice to her talent.