Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by raga_fan

suraj hua madham is also my fav song

I suggested that song for an IqBi performance.😃
[QUOTE=Darine1980]I think today's epi was pretty interesting aprt the P's stuff.
Until now, even if R is not aware that she's his wife, RG were often togeither and noone was plotting against them (massi and Ratnesh did but nothing really serious). Both RG have no connection. I didn't really feel that R felt connected to G.
But, now that everybody is in collusion to separate them for different reasons, some want ths separation for few days and others for ever; strangely, they'll spend more time togeither and we'll get to see how R is connected to G. Now the story will be focused more on RG, that's my feelings.
[/

i agree with you darine untill now r was not connected with gauri but after watching today's epi and tmrw's precap it looks like we are going  to see more of RG  scenes 

Hello Riia... are you there?

I've just watched today epi, it was awsome !

Today's epi has confirmed these predictions. Rudr has completely rocked today, just can't beleive it man !!!! He was so caring with Gauri... I loved him totally !
Originally posted by Darine1980

Hello Riia... are you there?

I've just watched today epi, it was awsome !

Hey hun, i'm here, how are you?

Wow, plz give me the update!

Sorry for the delay in replying, awww I can't wait to see my Rudra in action.

I saw on FB that Gauri singing & Rudra was remembering something from the past, I mean that's great.😃

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey hun, i'm here, how are you?

Wow, plz give me the update!

The first scene, every back as come back from the shopping and are talking about what they've bought; Suddenly, R has noticed that G is missing and asked about her, if she's fine. RR told him something vague. Then R has turned his back to everybody and looked worried andconcerned about Gauri, with P in background noticing his concern for G.

suraj hua madham is also my fav song

Suraj hua madham is one of my fave songs too.

The first scene, every back as come back from the shopping and are talking about what they've bought; Suddenly, R has noticed that G is missing and asked about her, if she's fine. RR told him something vague. Then R has turned his back to everybody and looked worried andconcerned about Gauri, with P in background noticing his concern for G.

He is the only one that is worried for her, everyone else just trips me off with their attitude & behavior.