Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey Melly, welcome! I'm fine'. How are you?

I hate massi, you are right, P will suffer when R gets back his memory, massi is so stupid!  

Let her suffer, I care a damn! P bloody 🤬
Originally posted by Darine1980

P has enjoyed R to list her her up this 🤬... She's so hypocritical, she was the one who thretened G to tell the whole truth to R yesterday, and today, you could see her smile when he has lift her up!!!! Hate this 🤬

What? She enjoyed it, I thought she was unhappy with all that is happening around, why she just don't leave like said yesterday.

So girls, tell me a bit about the boat scene.

I don't want RR to turn negative but maybe she will, that massi can influence her. It's natural worry about her son; we all know how much she loves Rudra. Yep I clearly remembered her reactions, she was clearly upset in a way, she wanted to tell R the truth on the first day but G stopped her & look at her now, she wants to conceal the facts from Rudra. It's understandable but I hope she doesn't turn negative.

We can't ignore these signes. I am sure Ratnesh and Massi qill poison her mind a,d will end up to hate Gauri cause she'll think that she's a threat for her son' health.
Nad honestly P looked ugly with Gs red sari, yesterday!

Was there a precap, Darine?  I am watching it right now, but  skip most of the parts.

What? She enjoyed it, I thought she was unhappy with all that is happening around, why she just don't leave like said yesterday.

Exactly why???? He has lift her for a piece of glass in her footh, she would have told him that she'll manage if she meant whatever she said in the past few days. This girl is not trustworthy, I hate her !

We can't ignore these signes. I am sure Ratnesh and Massi qill poison her mind a,d will end up to hate Gauri cause she'll think that she's a threat for her son' health.

You are right Dar, we can't ignore these signs& if CVs turn her negative that means G has another villain to deal with.                      ðŸ˜¡

Exactly why???? He has lift her for a piece of glass in her footh, she would have told him that she'll manage if she meant whatever she said in the past few days. This girl is not trustworthy, I hate her !

She has really 2 faces, it seems!  But she will deserve all the pain, she will get in the future.

Poor Gauri, if RR starts to hate her again only KB and Dadu will be again there for her, but all the stress might let her to loose the child.😭😭😭😭

Yes she could have refused, maybe her massi is influencing her & she might turn negative.

So girls, tell me a bit about the boat scene.

Very interesting... G gave an appointment to R near the boat.
When she arrives, R was sleeping, then he woke up with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. The old R is def back.
Then, they take a ride... G has started slowly to tell him that if the place reminds him something.
At the beginning, he didn't want to cooperate telling her that he was upset about what happened with P. But slowly, he has listened G and tried to remember.
He has remembered that he was in a boat with a girl, he was talking with her, and she also has sold him something. He remembered that that day he was drunk.