Page 2 Page 4

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,Embarrassed

iam backkk!!!LOL..chal chod yaar muhje kuan miss karega...ROFL

OMG this show is true to its title...

DIL - KriYaansh's excellent chemistry!!!!ahhh i always get goosebumps when they stare or touch each otherLOLBlushing. well thats not new...its since DID Blushing..kash shakti amar ke saath DKS mein hoti...main toh pure building ko utha deti zor zor se chila kar...ROFLBlushing

DOSTII - what can say yaar...dude i just love rey- vicky-nilesh n simi-sharon-ahh..(whose the third one??)LOL...'s friendship!!!!! 
GOD iam in love with rey-sharon's friendship!!!! shit today's scene was fab. thats what besties doooLOL...muhje mere best friend ki yaad aa gayiCry

the way sharon got emo..n refused to give the basket ball to rey...awww momentBig smile...second awww moment was when sharon say friends n rey is like main toh sharon ke baare mein baat kar raha tha...n then they hug...awww.. 
To tell u truth.. i don't why but i feel like  amar has amazing chemistry with each n every cast memberWink . love it!!!!!!!

DANCE - kya baat !!!!kya baat!!!! kya baat!!!!Clap
i just love D3's dance sequences. they r sooo awesomeee!!!! i just loveee loveee it!!!LOLEmbarrassed

as much as ...iam happy for rey sharon's strong friendship...somewhere iam scared too...it will be a problem for Rey n Kria's future relationship.Ouch  i also noticed that maybe sharon is in love with rey...Shocked...maybeConfused

so guys what do u think ???

ps - did u notice i didn't put a Embarrassed...for sharon rey...buahaaaLOL...i just love them as besties...don't hit me!!!WinkLOL KriYaansh forever!!!!EmbarrassedBlushing

Edited by 100littledevils - 09 May 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Muks20madhurya_ch-Swetha-nebuTanuka_TanHa--jiya--Ashi22-Frozen-AttractiveAdya.Nabi..hea.Zehnaseeb.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHIT!!! i loved Sharon n Rey's scene!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Hayee our rockstar is back..Cool

Hasnt watched the whole epi yet..Ouch
So will comment only on the dance..
Wat a  performance..Clap Clap
They are such amazing dancers..Thumbs Up
I felt like dancing along with them..Blushing LOL
Abt Kriyaansh, wat to say.. Their chemistry is becoming jaan leva..Embarrassed
Our cool dude Rey was simply rocking..Day Dreaming

Edited by Nabi.ARti - 09 May 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha---jiya--

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nabi.ARti

Hayee our rockstar is back..Cool

Hasnt watched the whole epi yet..Ouch
So will comment only on the dance..
Wat a  performance..Clap Clap
They are such amazing dancers..Thumbs Up
I felt like dancing along with them..Blushing LOL
Abt Kriyaansh, wat to say.. Their chemistry is becoming jaan leva..Embarrassed
Our cool dude Rey was simply rocking..Day Dreaming

awww...thanks yaar!!!!Embarrassed
aare episode nahin dekha??? links du????Wink
hayee my kriyaansh!!!Blushing rey ke toh kya kehne!!!! hes the best!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nabi.

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Piyu theres nothing2 hit u andon the contrary u r right...if it ws sum other serial the audience wud have got a bit jealous or must have felt uncomfortable...but D3 ppl r pretty sure abt their relationship with distinct people...sharon must be liking rey but rey he's always kria's...hamesha &4ever...& I knw when swayum will start dancing sharon will cum 2 him
:P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rashniemadhurya_ch100littledevils--jiya---Frozen-

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Though I really liked the scene between Rey-Sharon in BB I can sense some future trouble. Rey considers Sharon as his best friend and she does holds a special place in his life but it seems for Sharon Rey is more than a friend. And if she doesn't realize it now she might in future. That possibility of this track is high. It looks like a love rectangle Swayum likes Sharon who likes Reyaansh who likes KriaErmm

100littledevils--jiya--

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Though I really liked the scene between Rey-Sharon in BB I can sense some future trouble. Rey considers Sharon as his best friend and she does holds a special place in his life but it seems for Sharon Rey is more than a friend. And if she doesn't realize it now she might in future. That possibility of this track is high. It looks like a love rectangle Swayum likes Sharon who likes Reyaansh who likes KriaErmm

i fear the same... but i really hope this doesn't happen, coz then the shows gonna lose its flavour and will go in the stereotype mannerErmm

100littledevils

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
^^Jiya their are hinting towards that aren't they? Remember Sharon's entry scene Vicky and Nilesh says Rey talks to only one girl and Rey says Sharon is his best friend. Sharon telling Simi in car that when Reyaansh is not there she misses him.

100littledevils

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@Shruti - They have been hinting about it, I agree... and considering its a Cinevistas show, I really don't think they will let go of the "love triangle" theory... coz they believe its kind of a formula to gain the "TRPs"... I just said I'm hoping that this time they make an exception... we can only wait n watch...

100littledevilsyipee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.