Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kareena Kapoor FC -Divya Of Bodyguard (winnerpg14) (Page 4)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Zoobi for this thread!!! I am absolutely over the moon with so many messages I can't thank you enough!!!HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Thank you so much Zoobi for this thread!!! I am absolutely over the moon with so many messages I can't thank you enough!!!HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I am sorry I don't have time for Bebo today. I am busy with my best friend's birthday Approve LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
heyyy
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
We are all on Ruky's birthday thread. Jst come spam there today.
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
What excites Kareena?

There may be enough action happening in actor Kareena Kapoor's professional and personal life, but the Bolly hottie surprisingly reveals that it's actually a genre she prefers to stay away from on the big screen. "Yes, the idea of being suspended from a harness or doing such daredevil stunts are something that don't excite me at all," she confesses. "It's best left to the men!" adds Kareena.

Though the actor did do an action thriller Tashan a couple of years ago, and there are reports of her doing action in Agent Vinod too, she clarifies that she in fact hardly had any action scenes in Tashan at all. "It was only a lot of running, but nothing that I would call hard-core action like Akshay (Kumar) or Saif (Ali Khan) had to do."

As for Agent Vinod, she says that it's beau Saif who's doing all the action part. "I am really not comfortable with performing action stunts and Saif knows that. And no, even he can't get me to do it," she smiles. "May be someday he will succeed in getting me to change my mind about it, but it's not happening any time soon for sure."

Admitting that he did try to coax her initially though, 'I stuck to my guns'. "I didn't want to commit anything to him as a producer that I knew I would have trouble living up. It's not that I'm scared or anything, it's just something that I don't enjoy. And I'm glad that he understood." But seeing Saif perform all the risky stunts himself did make her heart skip a beat. "But I know that he's very good at it, so I didn't worry much."

Incidentally, this year the actor will be seen dabbling in all the genres including action. "Just because I hate to do those jumping and kicking scenes, doesn't mean I won't do the genre. As an actor I will never let my personal preferences affect my professional choices," she signs off.
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Saif floored by Deepika

There's something about Deepika Padukone. It's not just like that, that everyone who works with her gets high on her. First it was Imtiaz Ali, then it was Farhan Akhtar and now it seems its Saif Ali Khan who's completely fida on Deepika's professionalism. Kareena Kapoor was heard telling her friends that her boyfriends truly admires Deepika and the way she conducts herself. No wonder then the two are doing three movies together. There's Prakash Jha's Aarakshan, Homi Adajania's next and Race 2.

http://www.filmfare.com/articles/saif-floored-by-deepika-2355.html
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
So no one came here today???
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

So no one came here today???

technically no I was at ruky's thread. now getting off talk to u laterz bye!

Go to top