Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kareena Kapoor FC -Divya Of Bodyguard (winnerpg14) (Page 128)

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 9677

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xTimax

Hi  Day DreamingThumbs Up Smile Cool  Day DreamingThumbs Up Smile Cool D'oh  Day DreamingThumbs Up Smile Cool D'oh   Day DreamingThumbs Up Smile Cool D'oh  Day DreamingThumbs Up Smile Cool D'oh  Day DreamingThumbs Up Smile Cool D'oh OK BYEEE


Ummm, Helllooo Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xTimax

Hi  Day DreamingThumbs Up Smile Cool  Day DreamingThumbs Up Smile Cool D'oh  Day DreamingThumbs Up Smile Cool D'oh   Day DreamingThumbs Up Smile Cool D'oh  Day DreamingThumbs Up Smile Cool D'oh  Day DreamingThumbs Up Smile Cool D'oh OK BYEEE


Shocked

Hi Tima LOL



ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Even I Googled it. LOL
Wat did the Mods. say?
Nicee, all rigt!! Hope you get the rest rigt tooo. :)



My maa is such a drama queen. LOL she is saying "tumhe kya pata maa ka dil kya chahta hai ROFL"

meri filmi maa

I asked but she doesn't know either. lets see, i feel like so empty without kareenak.net
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Congoo!! And maybe Wink LOL

jst stay here until i finish the 2nd quiz for this week LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Tima - Talk to us Censored
xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Joined: 07 March 2008
Posts: 8597

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Zeenat and ZubiHug
-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 9677

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Even I Googled it. LOL
Wat did the Mods. say?
Nicee, all rigt!! Hope you get the rest rigt tooo. :)



My maa is such a drama queen. LOL she is saying "tumhe kya pata maa ka dil kya chahta hai ROFL"

meri filmi maa

I asked but she doesn't know either. lets see, i feel like so empty without kareenak.net


Hahaha LOL That's Nice!! My my is so NOT into Bollywood. BTW, OSO naa?
And tell the Mods. 2 do sumthin FAST!!! LOL Embarrassed
-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 9677

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Congoo!! And maybe Wink LOL

jst stay here until i finish the 2nd quiz for this week LOL


Fine!! LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*~*Kareena Kapoor FanClub *~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: karansprincess   Replies: 1191   Views: 110893

karansprincess 1191 110893 18 February 2011 at 1:07am by PearlyPal
('*.Rockstar Ranbir Kapoor.*) next FC link pg 134

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: karansprincess   Replies: 1186   Views: 44645

karansprincess 1186 44645 22 October 2010 at 3:17pm by RKDramebaaz
Sexy SONAM KAPOOR wallpapers

Author: bolly_masala   Replies: 0   Views: 3041

bolly_masala 0 3041 27 May 2010 at 7:00am by bolly_masala
Kareena Kapoor Fan club

Author: pavan001   Replies: 1   Views: 934

pavan001 1 934 02 March 2010 at 3:01am by karansprincess
Tusshar Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Fan Club

Author: Lennie   Replies: 6   Views: 3516

Lennie 6 3516 28 March 2007 at 11:30am by Lennie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index