Posted: 12 years ago

Would you go nude if your role demands it? Do you have any moral objections to it? What if you are in a relationship with someone?

Would you let your significant other do it if you were in a relationship with her/him?

Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 12 years ago
Just nudity? Thats easy. Yes, I would but only if I get paid a lot. Yes, to the second part too, but that would probably depend on his comfort level, not mine. πŸ˜Š Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
I doubt that I'd go for a full frontal but maybe my opinion would change once I'd go in the dark world of Hollywood or even Bollywood. 

My significant other can go nude if he/she wants to but I wouldnt let him/ her do sex scenes, I'm posessive like that. πŸ˜³
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
Personally I don't think I would go nude for say a front page cover on a magazine but if a really great acting role demanded it, then I most likely would...I don't have any moral objections to it but to me when you're a top actor or actress, you lose a lot of your privacy to fans, non-fans, and the media who enjoying ogling your every move and your body. For me, if I bare all then I would feel as if I have nothing to keep to myself that I haven't shown the rest of the world you know? But bottom line, if a role really required me to do it then I definitely would

If my significant other had to do a nude scene then I wouldn't mind...as long as what he does is supposed to be on-camera and not off-camera with a co-star
πŸ˜†...as for those sex scenes then I'd get worried for sureπŸ˜†

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
I don't mind nudity but I would NOT do sex scenes...I can take my clothes off  for the camera but I can't let random people touch me while I don't have clothes! That's how I feel right now...

Now you added the relationship factor...well that complicates things a little bit...I guess I can't go nude if my partner is not ok with it...I don't care if my partner wants to go nude or not...that's his problem...as long as he doesn't do sex scenes while he is nude! πŸ˜† Ya I have issues with people getting touchy feely when there is no clothes to protect πŸ˜†
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Just nudity? Thats easy. Yes, I would but only if I get paid a lot. Yes, to the second part too, but that would probably depend on his comfort level, not mine. πŸ˜Š

How about sex scenes?

"Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?"

Because they are insecure and screaming aloud is the only way they have of affirming their "belief".
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Would you go nude if your role demands it? Do you have any moral objections to it? What if you are in a relationship with someone?

Would you let your significant other do it if you were in a relationship with her/him?

I will not take such roles that demands me to completely go nude.Personally I feel there is no need of nudity or sex scene in a film.You can even portray love making scenes in other ways.I can wear saree,salwar k=urta,shirt pants and sleveless and I can't do love making scenes.

Well I won't like my significant other doing a love making or nude scene but yes I will never pressurize him.He can do whatever he feels right for him.

LOL that's why I can never be a B-Town actressπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Hindi Family soaps are for me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Phoneix your topics are excellent.

How about sex scenes?

Because they are insecure and screaming aloud is the only way they have of affirming their "belief".

Depends on what you mean by sex scenes? Do you mean full on intercourse like in po*n? Then NO. If you mean love making scenes w/o the actual action happening, then sure why not...as long as there is some comfort between the two people enacting it, I got no issues. Its just acting after all. As for the S/O, that would depend on him again, I'm only possessive in a relationship if I don't know whats going on. As long as he's honest and forthcoming about it, I say go for it. 

Edit: Your answer to my siggy makes sense but I'm sick of it so removing it, funny you mentioned it the minute I removed it. πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago

How about sex scenes?

I have a question here.While portraying a sex scene do the actors really get involve in sexual activity?
😲
I can never do a love making scene.But if anyone does it then its his/her personal decision and if you can't accept your partner in this way than a breakup is better than arguing and fighting all time over such issues.
funny thing - 2 days agor I was reading some famous quotes and yours (xeta) was there --- ah ah ha ha ha
Show some nudity/skin is a part of every actor's life be it a piece of leg a piece of arm or anything else...
Sorry but I can't have a (stable/serious) relationship w/ the following people : artists, actors, politicians, musicians, or people whose culture/philosophy is too contradictory to mine. It could not work out. 

I do think it would bother me a bit. But well it depends on the person himself.