Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant is too demanding already.. (Page 2)

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

NO!

So many of you think Anant was overreacting today. I've explained my information twice for the same already!

Guys, love shove aisa hota hai!

Naya naya pyaar, so obviously, Anant is bound to go through some changes. These are the signs of being in love with Navya, that's why being a typical boyfriend, he got pissed at her for not agreeing to go for the picnic.

It was not called overreacting my dear, it's called 'falling in LOVE"
totally agree with all you siad  sonia and he is falling in loveEmbarrassed

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
no !!
actually this is love thats why he dont want to go without navya and ek baat tou hmein pta chal gayee anant apnee baat manwaakay chortaa hai
goood annat apni family ke saamnay bhi aisay hee khaday rehna agar woh navya se shaadi naa karwayen tou!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
nooo waysss i totally donot agree with you
anant is not over-reacting sorry dear but i cant hard this about anant he is such sweet he is just hurt because he is in love with navya and he wanna go in picknic with navya and she dont go os of coursa 100% he well hurt

vedula_1

Snowwhite50 Senior Member
Snowwhite50
Snowwhite50

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I don't agree with u becoz Navya told to him that she would ask to her family for permission and he filled her for but when he came to know she didn't ask he got angry that's all and as he told its only a permisson picnic .And anant is having the same Situation as navya so he would be thinking if i can ask den y she can't
silver4karan Senior Member
silver4karan
silver4karan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
agree chalo friendship me demand kar sakte but today anant was so angry..!! but i like that..!

pyar me hota hai so..!! sab chalta hai..!!
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
a big NO !

i agree he is demanding now a dayz...but he dint ovr reacted @ ol...he juzz wantd 2 spend more tym wid navya...datz ol...hez possessive abt her Wink

vedula_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index