RBO Written Update 9th May 2011: Zapping Shanak! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update

I wonder whats going on in akshay's mind...

looking fwd to tomorrow 😳

beautiful update beenz🤗❤️
poor beeni shld be tired frm zapping scenes!!
awesome update beenz!... precap! :)
Hi Beenz,
Thanks for the update... missed watching the epi ystrday. Love ur comments in the update😊

Poor Sasha and PSP... Hope they can get together soon, and leave for US.
thanks for the update beeni di
Thanks Bee!!!
Was going to read Update and head out (Since I have decided to give up RBO till unless I complete set targets which never happens! ugh!) but now I gotta go watch precap!!!Eee! I need at least that much to balance out the studies, now don't i?!😃
Thanks Beenz for the  Beautiful update 😆
Precap was awesome...i am dead to see it !!!!
Originally posted by Ashi22

Thanks for lovely update.and Shanak's marriage is not in trouble They were just doing drama infront of Psp and sasha.so they think they dont get very well.Have u missed that epi wher shan was shouting(only drama) at khanak and was feeling v bad for her same time.

Ashi!!😊Yes thank you! Yes i missed that episode i was too ill to watch it and i didnt even read the update for that i think which is why i didn't know how shanak's marriage was in trouble lol because i saww the Friday ewpisode and they were getting all romantic! Lmao so i was confused. Hhaahha i should go and watch the scene now! Thanksss😃

Scene Change

Khanak tells Shaan that maybe PriSash sont realize their love for each other. Shaan says they do realize bbut don't want to accept it. They both say their plan failed and both witll go back. PSP will go back and Sasha will stay here and they will never reunite?  Shanak get sad (Aww poor babies)

Interesting ! Very Interesting !
The Dialogues sound like - Both know of each others Feelings But both are scared to accept it !!!!!!

Hmmm  ... I wonder !!!!
Edited by rbo_d_best - 12 years ago