Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 92)

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alisha-

It's become so hard...For me to be surprised...You're bringing back the real me...No judgment in your eyes...<3premeer<3

saw u guys dicussing the golden couple so couldnt keep myself from posting...sigh miss em

Hey alisha thud for u i realy luv tht line u wrote for Premeer totally agree with u ...Embarrassed

"Alag alag hum jaise bhi lage sath main hamesha ache hi lagte hai"Day Dreaming

Yah we r disscussing about Premeer pic bcoz wnt to finish this Fc today so plz join us in discussion if u get time and help us to finish this Fc as wellEmbarrassed

Edited by uswah - 17 June 2011 at 3:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8-Abigail-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

ooohhh...my...my...the SPEED of this FC...Shocked
i am shocked...gr8 going guys...even il join when the time permits...Sleepy

Yah Mam this Fc is going PHast but i think i also said to u come here and help us to speed up this FC ...Angry
But u dnt come D'ohbut hopefully now u get time and give us ur DarshanLOL and PHrooling with us on Premeer and Harshiti Day Dreaming

harshiti8-Abigail-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

okay guys im back!!!from my trip to Bangalore..and glad to announce i met Phreamer's "Sukrutha/Sukru Tha" and "Harshitideewani/Attavar Raghava Divya" (IF / FB usernames) ...it was great meeting these two..and had a great time..

okay so for all of us 18th is close..so excited for this beautiful day,lets revive the memories...in fact the whole 17th/18th and 19th are the best days for deshianzz...miss premeer sooo much..and harshiti too..17th is special for me for another reason,its my sister's 1st wedding anniversary..Big smile

Hey Kauser Welcome Back HugOh Graet tht u met with Suku and Attavar Suku told me about tht and u guys have a gala time ...i wish i also met with u guys if i m in indiaEmbarrassed

Yah i know 18th june is coming ...i m also very much exited Partyoh thts graet Idea Kauser we should work on it  these 3 days r memorable for every Deshian who can forget those majical momments Big smile i Miss them aswellOuch 
Oh really ur sis is really lucky and give her best wishes frm us also Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8-Abigail-mazkachazkaBluFate

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

okay okay okay guys ive got this great idea for celebrating the third anniversary of 18th june..we can make make an "icon and siggy" and everyone should sport the same icon and siggy in their "siggy dabba" ...and someone can write a beautiful 2 lines for this occasion so that we use it along with the siggy...what say???we can share a common DP in FB as well...this all to show everyone we still love premeer and that deshians are very much alive..

so that we can now decide who'll make the siggy,the icon and the phrase...rest can also make siggies/vm's,we can open a post in desh forum and share it over there too

Oh Kauser Thts wonderfull idea all d siggy makers u guys should start work on it ...Wink and then we choose best one and we all use d same siggy and same icon in r DabbasWinkLOL

And for write up i think we all write d same two lines and grace and lisa would help us in this Embarrassed

Yah ok we share same Dp on FB aswell thts great idea Kauser so with tht way we show Deshians power Wink

and All d Vm makers plz u al make special Vm on 18 june ...Embarrassedtht would be great we need to celebrate tht day on a huge level Party

Edited by uswah - 17 June 2011 at 7:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8-Abigail-mazkachazka

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by Sukrutha

ooohhh...my...my...the SPEED of this FC...Shocked
i am shocked...gr8 going guys...even il join when the time permits...Sleepy

Yah Mam this Fc is going PHast but i think i also said to u come here and help us to speed up this FC ...Angry
But u dnt come D'ohbut hopefully now u get time and give us ur DarshanLOL and PHrooling with us on Premeer and Harshiti Day Dreaming

sowrie...time hi nahi milta...Ouch
warna koi bhi phrol karne ka chance chod tha hai kya...Tongue
il visit this FC when ever i am free...Big smile

harshiti8-Abigail-uswah

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

okay okay okay guys ive got this great idea for celebrating the third anniversary of 18th june..we can make make an "icon and siggy" and everyone should sport the same icon and siggy in their "siggy dabba" ...and someone can write a beautiful 2 lines for this occasion so that we use it along with the siggy...what say???we can share a common DP in FB as well...this all to show everyone we still love premeer and that deshians are very much alive..

so that we can now decide who'll make the siggy,the icon and the phrase...rest can also make siggies/vm's,we can open a post in desh forum and share it over there too

hey that a gr8 idea...tell some1 to make a beautiphul siggy asap...we all can use it...
who is ready..???
lets make 18th june a spl day...EmbarrassedBig smile

harshiti8mazkachazkauswah

harshiti8 Senior Member
harshiti8
harshiti8

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
hi everyone..
u guys are fastShocked..so ur discussing 18th juneDay Dreaming
i have made a vmApprove...btw is anyone making a thread for tomorrow

-Abigail-mazkachazkauswah

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alisha-

It's become so hard...For me to be surprised...You're bringing back the real me...No judgment in your eyes...<3premeer<3

saw u guys dicussing the golden couple so couldnt keep myself from posting...sigh miss em

Hey alisha, don't stop yourself, just hop in and start discussing with us! we wanna finish this FC as soon as possible  Cool LOL

and I love the line you've written, so true

Thank-you for the lovely picture, both looking lovely Embarrassed

harshiti8uswah

Go to top