Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 91)

-alisha- IF-Dazzler
-alisha-
-alisha-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

It's become so hard...For me to be surprised...You're bringing back the real me...No judgment in your eyes...<3premeer<3

saw u guys dicussing the golden couple so couldnt keep myself from posting...sigh miss em

Edited by -alisha- - 16 June 2011 at 11:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvharshitiuswah

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
okay guys im back!!!from my trip to Bangalore..and glad to announce i met Phreamer's "Sukrutha/Sukru Tha" and "Harshitideewani/Attavar Raghava Divya" (IF / FB usernames) ...it was great meeting these two..and had a great time..

okay so for all of us 18th is close..so excited for this beautiful day,lets revive the memories...in fact the whole 17th/18th and 19th are the best days for deshianzz...miss premeer sooo much..and harshiti too..17th is special for me for another reason,its my sister's 1st wedding anniversary..Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hifxAymee-Abigail-BluFateuswah

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
okay okay okay guys ive got this great idea for celebrating the third anniversary of 18th june..we can make make an "icon and siggy" and everyone should sport the same icon and siggy in their "siggy dabba" ...and someone can write a beautiful 2 lines for this occasion so that we use it along with the siggy...what say???we can share a common DP in FB as well...this all to show everyone we still love premeer and that deshians are very much alive..

so that we can now decide who'll make the siggy,the icon and the phrase...rest can also make siggies/vm's,we can open a post in desh forum and share it over there too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hifxAymeeuswah

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Okay I have to go guys...lol...I'm saying goodbye to you guys in the FC instead of the CC.

May Harshad and Additi continue to receive great success and may no evil eye fall upon them! 

Oh Grace u r angry with me Stern Smileyr i say na u get ur surprise when we will finish this Fc so be Phast if u wnt ur surprise WinkLOL

i also know tht u really wnt ur surprise so be agood grl and finish this Fc today at any cost okWink

Yah May theses both recieve great success and no evil eye fell upon them Embarrassed
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

@ Grace and Abby, almost one year ago, Khushi asked the members of this club to post their favorite Harshiti performance.   A lot of members chose Teri Ore as their favorite performance. 

You know by the end of their performance when they were looking at each other as they were going around, I swear they must have forgotten for a fraction of a second that they were performing in front of an audience. 

@ Uswah, I have always believed Additi gives out the best hugs.  Whether she was playing Heer or Pihu, her hugs are the best. 

EDIT: bye uswah and grace.  hope to see ladies tomorrow.  Abby thank you for the video clip

Yah I know Lisa d way Ag gives passionate hugs na no one can give Phug like this so much passaionate hugs Ag give ...its dosent matter she playing Heer or Pihu she is best in giving PHugEmbarrassedWink

oh wht u reminds me Shockedto take name of Teri Ore performance u should read comment on U tube about this performance u r so surprised to see those comments really WinkLOL
Tht is d best performance even u noticed in auduince Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina also really enjoyed it and everyone just luved tht performance
And at d end d PHandooh and PHeyeooh  of these two is just so PHreaming ...Day Dreaminglike no one resist for them there and d only two souls live there alone and lost in eachother eyes Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymee

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

They never fail to look good together Embarrassed
such a simple and lovely pic Embarrassed

Hey Abs thnx for shring tht pic with us ...d perfect couple Embarrassedit does not matter if they r wearing simple or fancy clothes just they stand with each other Majic creates everytime when they r in one frame Day Dreaming

U know i m staring at tht pic for so long but never get tired of itEmbarrassed
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Awww such an adorable pic Heart
both looking sooo cutee

Loving their smiles Embarrassed

Yah Abs perfect pic ,perfect pair ,and perfect smile Embarrassed and i luv tht scene yr so beautiful and so cute and naught as wellWink
i wnt to pull thier cheeks so cute Embarrassed

harshiti8-Abigail-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alisha-

It's become so hard...For me to be surprised...You're bringing back the real me...No judgment in your eyes...<3premeer<3

saw u guys dicussing the golden couple so couldnt keep myself from posting...sigh miss em

Hey alisha thud for u i realy luv tht line u wrote for Premeer totally agree with u ...Embarrassed

"Alag alag hum jaise bhi lage sath main hamesha ache hi lagte hai"Day Dreaming

Yah we r disscussing about Premeer pic bcoz wnt to finish this Fc today so plz join us in discussion if u get time and help us to finish this Fc as wellEmbarrassed

Edited by uswah - 17 June 2011 at 3:01am

harshiti8-Abigail-

Go to top