Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 89)

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Here you go Lisa:

Video Credit Goes to Kavs

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by iheartChai

U now Grace everytime Heer touch Prem's hair na i m Phead after seeing this bcoz d way is heer doing it na with so much passion and luv its like she only have d right to touch his hair like this way ...I luved how her fingers always cressing her hairs frm her back now i rem tht scene when Prem and Heer awake after thier second marriage and Heer awke hin u rem na wht i told u about tht scene LOL

Yes, I remember Uswah

There was a few pages back that Abby posted up the 1st time Prem got into an accident?  He had his bandaged wrapped around his head and I noticed that Additi kept running her hand along his hair...and she continued doing it...touching his hair when he didn't go to sleep and she was yelling at him to sleep.  I thought that just added a little something extra to the scene...and it was great that she did it.  Really brought the essence of Prem and Heer and how they care for each other.
Yah thts wht i say na they both always doing some little things tht no one can imagine and we after watching it sometime like awww position Shockedwht they actually doing if they r only Premeer at tht time or that particular action done by Harshiti sometime i really conPhused about some of thier actionsD'oh

Don't get

It's acting...these little things make the scene more real.  But you have to have a good relationship with your co-star to do these things...maybe you didn't say anything to them about it but you just sort of do it...the other person has to be good enough to just play along with it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

@ Grace, if we get fixed, then we shouldn't bother continuing to be Premeer fans.

@ Uswah, that is why I have been asking other members on IF who have watched other Hindi serials have they ever seen other couples act this romantic as Premeer.

@ Abby, can you repost Prem's 1st accident scene?  I just want see Heer running her hands on Prem's hair again. 

Yah Lisa thts why i said na i hate them for hooked me with them like this ...tht i m not able to see any couple ...if even i tried atleast i compare them with Premeer and i just bored to get to know tht they cnt take place in my herat like Premeer Ouch
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/182893_129196647149727_100001781782420_163585_4602645_n.jpg
What a PHug...so passionate...I love love love this PHug Embarrassed Day Dreaming

I loved this performance that they did...truly one of the best Premeer performances from them.

Like I said before when these two preform it isn't oh they are just dancing the routine...they always act it out with their facial expressions and everything.  They always try to show the emotions of what the choreography is trying to show even if they don't dance it perfectly.  They aren't the best dancers but they have that presence on stage that you can't help but noticed things.

When the hug - you feel that hug

When they look at each other - you feel that passion and love they have for each other

I really liked the performance where they dance to Tere Ore...and there was that one move where HC was holding her and then AG slowly slide down and she grabbed the back of his hair and the look in her eyes and the way he looked at her

This was definately one fo their best performances Grace...without a doubt

very well said...i so agree with you...they act out their performance and don't just dance the routine

Hey meee 2 loved tht step...teri ore was my fav performance by them before this one Embarrassed
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

What a PHug...so passionate...I love love love this PHug Embarrassed Day Dreaming
Ohhh abs u know i always wnt to know how can any man control himself when some grl Phug him like this PHirst i said about how Heer's hand in Prem hair and secod i wnt to know how tht grl actually hug with so much passion Embarrassed

and u guys believe itShocked now actually one grl ask AG on Fb plz di tell me how u can give hug ur costars so passionately LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Yah thts wht i say na they both always doing some little things tht no one can imagine and we after watching it sometime like awww position Shockedwht they actually doing if they r only Premeer at tht time or that particular action done by Harshiti sometime i really conPhused about some of thier actionsD'oh

Don't get

It's acting...these little things make the scene more real.  But you have to have a good relationship with your co-star to do these things...maybe you didn't say anything to them about it but you just sort of do it...the other person has to be good enough to just play along with it. 

Yah thts actually i said na and thts conPhusing for me always like Harshiti is one Mystry for me Confused 

and hopefully one day i get all my answers regarding these two Bondhus

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Ok Guys i m leaving its 2:00 am here and i PHeel so sleepy now my eyes r closed agian and again

Hopefully this Fc is finished as soon as possible thnX to all of u to speed up this Fc ...Keep Phrooling on Premeer and Harshiti until u gert tired atleast complete 100 pg today and 50 pg we done it tom

But tom i m also came in FC only for short time bcoz i have some important work tom so dnt get much time ...But hopefully u all wonderfull grls do it even in my absence

now Good Night
Sweet Phreams ...Sleep tight
Luv u all so muchHug

Edited by uswah - 16 June 2011 at 4:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-BluFate

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Okay I have to go guys...lol...I'm saying goodbye to you guys in the FC instead of the CC.

Have fun sharing Premeer/Harshiti memories...I want to see what we get this thing that Uswah seems to know about but won't tell us Angry

May Harshad and Additi continue to receive great success and may no evil eye fall upon them! 

Edited by iheartChai - 16 June 2011 at 4:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymee-Abigail-uswah

Go to top