Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 87)

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Back PHug and prem telling heer she is the best wife...cute scene Embarrassed

Luv tht scene even in this shrt scene seethier amazing Chemistry just put them in one frame ...and screen burning without even if they dnt even speak one word frm thier mouths bcoz thier eyes r speak millions of words at same time Embarrassed

I knw yaar just as soon as they come onscreen everyone goes PHrazyyy Silly
very well said...their eyes speak everything...no words needed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uswah

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

@Abby - I'm looking at your avi and keep imagining Heer then kisses Prem on the lips after he pulls back ROFL..."Don't leave Prem...I still love you."

Prem: *then carries Heer off...need to make Chota Prem now

Oh My Gd Grace ur Ebil mindEvil Smile start it ebil imaginationWink

Bold: Yah i wish something like this happpened at tht time but r mahan Heer wnt to sarifice her true love for her Frnd GeetOuch

-Abigail-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I ran out of Likes again ROFL and I knew it would happen but I still continued doing it
What can I say...Premeer just has that effect...I want to Like everything about them

Edited by iheartChai - 16 June 2011 at 3:52pm

uswah

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Back PHug and prem telling heer she is the best wife...cute scene Embarrassed

Luv tht scene even in this shrt scene seethier amazing Chemistry just put them in one frame ...and screen burning without even if they dnt even speak one word frm thier mouths bcoz thier eyes r speak millions of words at same time Embarrassed

Uswah, I agree with you.  At times they don't need any words to express their love for each other.  This was a great back PHug.  No matter how they hug, they always fit. 

uswah

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Prem's Head in Heer's lap and heeriye's hand in his hair Day Dreaming

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/65395_113124928756899_100001781782420_76769_6562742_n.jpg

Prem's Head in his Heer's lap was just so

I thought it was a very simple but sweet scene.  The way Heer's cradling Prem's head and running her fingers through his hair was just so lovely.  And Prem was simply basking in the comfort that his Heer was with him and doing this.

U now Grace everytime Heer touch Prem's hair na i m Phead after seeing this bcoz d way is heer doing it na with so much passion and luv its like she only have d right to touch his hair like this way ...I luved how her fingers always cressing her hairs frm her back now i rem tht scene when Prem and Heer awake after thier second marriage and Heer awke hin u rem na wht i told u about tht scene WinkEvil SmileLOLLOL
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

@Abby - I'm looking at your avi and keep imagining Heer then kisses Prem on the lips after he pulls back ROFL..."Don't leave Prem...I still love you."

Prem: *then carries Heer off...need to make Chota Prem now

Oh My Gd Grace ur Ebil mindEvil Smile start it ebil imaginationWink

Bold: Yah i wish something like this happpened at tht time but r mahan Heer wnt to sarifice her true love for her Frnd GeetOuch

What can I say?

When Premeer are involved everyone goes a bit Evil Smile

We can't help it...nothing can fix us......but I don't think any of us what to be fixed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymee-Abigail-uswah

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

I knw yaar just as soon as they come onscreen everyone goes PHrazyyy Silly
very well said...their eyes speak everything...no words needed Embarrassed

Yah Abs when these two appear on Tv together no one able to resist on them bcoz there is some majic craete everytime when these two r together and Majic only create one time not again and again ...i dnt think i m ever able to get out of Premeer MajicEmbarrassed

-Abigail-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Prem's Head in Heer's lap and heeriye's hand in his hair Day Dreaming

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/65395_113124928756899_100001781782420_76769_6562742_n.jpg

Prem's Head in his Heer's lap was just so

I thought it was a very simple but sweet scene.  The way Heer's cradling Prem's head and running her fingers through his hair was just so lovely.  And Prem was simply basking in the comfort that his Heer was with him and doing this.

U now Grace everytime Heer touch Prem's hair na i m Phead after seeing this bcoz d way is heer doing it na with so much passion and luv its like she only have d right to touch his hair like this way ...I luved how her fingers always cressing her hairs frm her back now i rem tht scene when Prem and Heer awake after thier second marriage and Heer awke hin u rem na wht i told u about tht scene LOL

Yes, I remember Uswah

There was a few pages back that Abby posted up the 1st time Prem got into an accident?  He had his bandaged wrapped around his head and I noticed that Additi kept running her hand along his hair...and she continued doing it...touching his hair when he didn't go to sleep and she was yelling at him to sleep.  I thought that just added a little something extra to the scene...and it was great that she did it.  Really brought the essence of Prem and Heer and how they care for each other.

Go to top