Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww such an adorable pic ❤️
both looking sooo cutee

Loving their smiles 😳
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby, I have always loved how they got all those Heer and Prem pictures and always in the same standing position.  Heer on our left and Prem on our right.

I love this outfit color on Additi.  Additi was looking very beautiful in that scene.  During that scene when they went to stop Preet and his "mysterious girl", Heer wore this outfit.  When Prem and Heer's car had a flat tire and they were waiting for the mechanic to show up.  Prem wiping off that dot from her eye was 😍 although the scene was 😭.   
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok Lisa m going nw ... It's like 2 here
So sleepy

It was great fun chatting about sO many diff scenes and pics of harshiti/premeer

Cya 2morrow hopefully

Keep phreaming :)
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ooohhh...my...my...the SPEED of this FC...😲
i am shocked...gr8 going guys...even il join when the time permits...🥱
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Awww such an adorable pic ❤️

both looking sooo cutee

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/165636_115144471888278_100001781782420_92336_5494444_n.jpg

Loving their smiles 😳

They do have wonderful smiles...just too cute...just want to pinch their cheeks

Thanks for posting up all these caps Abby
Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's become so hard...For me to be surprised...You're bringing back the real me...No judgment in your eyes...<3premeer<3

saw u guys dicussing the golden couple so couldnt keep myself from posting...sigh miss em

Edited by -alisha- - 12 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
okay guys im back!!!from my trip to Bangalore..and glad to announce i met Phreamer's "Sukrutha/Sukru Tha" and "Harshitideewani/Attavar Raghava Divya" (IF / FB usernames) ...it was great meeting these two..and had a great time..

okay so for all of us 18th is close..so excited for this beautiful day,lets revive the memories...in fact the whole 17th/18th and 19th are the best days for deshianzz...miss premeer sooo much..and harshiti too..17th is special for me for another reason,its my sister's 1st wedding anniversary..😃

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
okay okay okay guys ive got this great idea for celebrating the third anniversary of 18th june..we can make make an "icon and siggy" and everyone should sport the same icon and siggy in their "siggy dabba" ...and someone can write a beautiful 2 lines for this occasion so that we use it along with the siggy...what say???we can share a common DP in FB as well...this all to show everyone we still love premeer and that deshians are very much alive..

so that we can now decide who'll make the siggy,the icon and the phrase...rest can also make siggies/vm's,we can open a post in desh forum and share it over there too

uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Okay I have to go guys...lol...I'm saying goodbye to you guys in the FC instead of the CC.

May Harshad and Additi continue to receive great success and may no evil eye fall upon them! 

Oh Grace u r angry with me 😳yr i say na u get ur surprise when we will finish this Fc so be Phast if u wnt ur surprise 😉😆

i also know tht u really wnt ur surprise so be agood grl and finish this Fc today at any cost ok😉

Yah May theses both recieve great success and no evil eye fell upon them 😳