Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 12)

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I'm happy to see this FC in happy and fast progressing mode.

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Hey guys as you all have been distracting me by posting up premeer scenes...now its my turn! well I got a pic! Evil Smile

awww just look at that pic! their holding hands!Day DreamingDay Dreaming awww sooo cute and those smiles on their faces! Both looking aodrable! Embarrassed

They are so cute and adorable together. Thanks Abby.
Abby i watched this several times. HC was the one who taking her hand to hold like this.
God bless them.

Here you go guys another phroolworthy pic:

Heer in the arms of prem Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...they just look so perfect!Embarrassed

Thanks for the other one too Abby. HC love to carry her.LOL I want to know how he feels while carrying her like this in public. Onscreen is different but in publicDay Dreaming
Perfect couple
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

abby i'm doubting about your studies. I think your are not studying chemistry but doing some thesis on Premeer/Harshiti chemistry.LOLLOL

Grace, 5 kidsShocked. Population increase.

I'll suggest 3. Chahat, and twins (Ishan and Leher)
cute little family.

Send Sneha to somewhere. Name is cute but she bring out some bad memories. Like others kids dissappered from the track Sneha can be removed out. BT can send them to place of their choice.LOL

Edited by newt2007 - 11 May 2011 at 5:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymeekhajju-Abigail-BluFatesweta2005-Fatima-AASUS

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Lolz Grace i wouldnt mind twins i fink Preet n Meher had twins in the show but they gave one to Harman n Maya LOL wonder where the kids went all i saw was Chahat n Sneha after the Premeer marriage

Preeti BT always has some unanswered loops in the story. Its their trade mark. They can't make story without it.

Gungun was around for sometime. She is shown sweetly. I think Kulraj karan had three kids. later they disappered too, Sometime one boy and girl showed during Premeer remarriage. Maya's son was seen once i think when G3 trying to take legal custody of Chahat.

BT always gives shelter to all those who don't have family and sends own children out of the house easily.LOL

5 kids will make Heer more busy. She is already dedicated Wife, Bahu, Sister, Sister-in-law, mother. Poor Prem won't get time to romance with his sweet Heer then.Blushing
Then Prem will became pagal and turned to another kid to Heer. So that Heer will be present with him all the time.

OK dont kill me for posting this it aint my fault im making sigs n came across this Blushing

BTW if u die it aint my fault im already dead ROFL

Thanks Preeti for this picture. We always die and woke up alive to watch more. ROFL. We are such a crazy fans.

In this Prem trying to hug Heer okay. That may be the instruction.
But Prem puts his full weight on her. who gave this idea?Wink Whats happening 'Ahem' i'm too much. i'll stop here before others chase me out.Big smile

Good those two knocked the door at the right time otherwise anything can happenBlushing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_ImpalaAymeekhajjuBluFate-Fatima-

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
@selvy: its not good to disturb smeone.mera to mann krta hai ek board laga doon 'dnt disturb these two'...ok now dnt call me besharam its not my fault at all...its premeer harshiti fault.
nd prem puttin his full weight on heer.yaa first he was just on her but then he hugged her puttin his whole weight on her.tht was surely HC's part..he wanted to make the scene mre romantic Embarrassed...ab itna to haq bsntan hi hai becharey ka Wink .

Edited by khajju - 11 May 2011 at 3:29am

Aymee-Abigail-newt2007BluFate-Fatima-

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

Hey guys as you all have been distracting me by posting up premeer scenes...now its my turn! well I got a pic!Evil Smile

awww just look at that pic! their holding hands!Day DreamingDay Dreaming awww sooo cute and those smiles on their faces! Both looking aodrable!Embarrassed

ya same here abby wen i saw it i thot wat was dis holding hand in front of all then i came to know this was an promotional visit and dey were premeer not harshiti.

Wese i wont mind them holding hands as harshiti Wink

AymeeiheartChai-Abigail-BluFate-Fatima-

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I am absolutely loving this...Heart

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/205748_203889649631524_100000314710545_685443_3389134_n.jpg

Edited by Sukrutha - 11 May 2011 at 4:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007-Abigail-

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
@Khajju if they didn't disturb them we will get disturbed na.Wink becasue of seeing more romance of Premeer.

thanks sukrutha for the picture.

such a emotional scene. They expressed the real lovers pain in that scene. Even the script was good

Edited by newt2007 - 11 May 2011 at 4:57am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-Aymee-Abigail--Garima-khajjuiheartChaisweta2005BluFateAASUS-Fatima-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

I'm happy to see this FC in happy and fast progressing mode.

Thanks for the other one too Abby. HC love to carry her.LOL I want to know how he feels while carrying her like this in public. Onscreen is different but in publicDay Dreaming
Perfect couple
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

abby i'm doubting about your studies. I think your are not studying chemistry but doing some thesis on Premeer/Harshiti chemistry.LOLLOL

Grace, 5 kidsShocked. Population increase.

I'll suggest 3. Chahat, and twins (Ishan and Leher)
cute little family.

Send Sneha to somewhere. Name is cute but she bring out some bad memories. Like others kids dissappered from the track Sneha can be removed out. BT can send them to place of their choice
.LOL

Originally posted by newt2007

Lolz Grace i wouldnt mind twins i fink Preet n Meher had twins in the show but they gave one to Harman n Maya LOL wonder where the kids went all i saw was Chahat n Sneha after the Premeer marriage

Preeti BT always has some unanswered loops in the story. Its their trade mark. They can't make story without it.

Gungun was around for sometime. She is shown sweetly. I think Kulraj karan had three kids. later they disappered too, Sometime one boy and girl showed during Premeer remarriage. Maya's son was seen once i think when G3 trying to take legal custody of Chahat.

BT always gives shelter to all those who don't have family and sends own children out of the house easily.LOL

5 kids will make Heer more busy. She is already dedicated Wife, Bahu, Sister, Sister-in-law, mother. Poor Prem won't get time to romance with his sweet Heer then.Blushing
Then Prem will became pagal and turned to another kid to Heer. So that Heer will be present with him all the time.

@ the Bold - Well, yes Heer would be even more busy but whose fault is that? 
Prem's of course LOL He loves romancing his wife...that's how he got 5 kids ROFL

Edited by iheartChai - 11 May 2011 at 9:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007khajju-Abigail-BluFatesweta2005-Fatima-Preeti.xo

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
hope u all like it
-feel free to use-

Edited by khajju - 11 May 2011 at 10:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-Aymeenewt2007iheartChai-Abigail-...Pwincess...BluFateAASUS-Fatima-