Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

PHandoooh 😍 😍 😍
I don't knw why but I love harshiti's hands...their so pretty... (sorry if thats wierd) 🤣

oh no its not wierd..actually i think the same🤣

hi poonam..nice to see u here😃
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Ah yes the catching up vs touching up 🤣

These two really will fight over anything as per the Tom N Jerry SBS segment...Additi said they always ended up fighting over stuff 😆

I remember when they were eating chat and Harshad grabbed all the onion chutney and dumped it all on his plate so Additi couldn't have any

Grace @ bold, I think Harshad grabbed were the tomatoes because Additi finished off the alooes 😆

And them fighting for the mike, once again, reminded me of small children fighting over a toy.  It was too funny. 
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: harshiti8

love the rose petal fight😆..and once again meher, kulraaj and geet become kabab main haddi😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmMsCjn2EY&feature=related

We almost had a kiss scene or *ahem* something more as Prem was leaning in a bit too much.  He was again at seeing his Heer.  Poor Prem he couldn't wait any longer...even though in the next few hours they were going to get married again 🤣
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hellooo Sanjana...i just thought why not help u guys🤣

Premeer told me to come here...i was not gonna come but Premeer wet Premeer told me

Wet Premeer
PHrool
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

love the rose petal fight😆..and once again meher, kulraaj and geet become kabab main haddi😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmMsCjn2EY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Sanjana, I think this was also an almost kissing scene by Premeer but Prem's reaction was too funny.
harshiti8 thumbnail
tight phug😍

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmMsCjn2EY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

This was a rocking scene...
premeer throwing rose petals at each other 😍
and prem singing 😆

Kulraj-Meher-Geet 

but I loved prem's answer to them...that they can't enter thier bedroom once they are married 

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: iheartChai

We almost had a kiss scene or *ahem* something more as Prem was leaning in a bit too much.  He was again at seeing his Heer.  Poor Prem he couldn't wait any longer...even though in the next few hours they were going to get married again 🤣

i so wanted that kiss to happen...i was like omg they gonna kiss then typical happened...
i hope in future we will get to see Harshiti sizzling kiss❤️
☺️
harshiti8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aymee

Sanjana, I think this was also an almost kissing scene by Premeer but Prem's reaction was too funny.

yeah you're right...its hilarious😆
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Aymee

Grace @ bold, I think Harshad grabbed were the tomatoes because Additi finished off the alooes 😆

And them fighting for the mike, once again, reminded me of small children fighting over a toy.  It was too funny. 

Oh that was tomatoes?  I just remember it being red and I know onion chutney can be red too 😆

Either way these two fight like little kids but it's so fun to see.

Like in the Holi episode with Kiran...they were really hyper that day.  Poor Kritika she couldn't join in on the fun. 

Harshad was chasing Additi and then Additi was chasing Harshad trying to put the red powder on each other like sindoor 🤣