Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -alisha-

It's become so hard...For me to be surprised...You're bringing back the real me...No judgment in your eyes...<3premeer<3

saw u guys dicussing the golden couple so couldnt keep myself from posting...sigh miss em

Hey alisha, don't stop yourself, just hop in and start discussing with us! we wanna finish this FC as soon as possible  πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

and I love the line you've written, so true

Thank-you for the lovely picture, both looking lovely πŸ˜³
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

okay guys im back!!!from my trip to Bangalore..and glad to announce i met Phreamer's "Sukrutha/Sukru Tha" and "Harshitideewani/Attavar Raghava Divya" (IF / FB usernames) ...it was great meeting these two..and had a great time..

okay so for all of us 18th is close..so excited for this beautiful day,lets revive the memories...in fact the whole 17th/18th and 19th are the best days for deshianzz...miss premeer sooo much..and harshiti too..17th is special for me for another reason,its my sister's 1st wedding anniversary..πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome back Kauser πŸ€— πŸ€—
missed you loads
Oh you met other PHreamers?!!? thats great, so you guys had a good time phreaming and phrooling?!?! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

yup indeed 18th is close, very close i must say...yup we should all be in this FC reliving those beautiful memories πŸ˜

Awww really well Happy 1st wedding anniversary to your sister πŸ˜³

missing premeer and harshiti loadsss
-Abigail- thumbnail

okay okay okay guys ive got this great idea for celebrating the third anniversary of 18th june..we can make make an "icon and siggy" and everyone should sport the same icon and siggy in their "siggy dabba" ...and someone can write a beautiful 2 lines for this occasion so that we use it along with the siggy...what say???we can share a common DP in FB as well...this all to show everyone we still love premeer and that deshians are very much alive..

so that we can now decide who'll make the siggy,the icon and the phrase...rest can also make siggies/vm's,we can open a post in desh forum and share it over there too

Kauser that is an amazing idea...Love you for coming up with such an amazing thought πŸ€—
that would be great if we all use the same siggy and icon ... yup let everyone knw that Phreamers are still alive... πŸ₯³

Yup we can decide now which siggy maker should make it...

would love to  see creations from everyone, sigs, icons, vms anything would be awesome!

okay so lets all change our Fb DP's and use the same picπŸ˜ƒ

Now all of you come back fast and decide whom to ask to make the sig/icon
-Abigail- thumbnail
My first ever PiA sig
Its not that good , not the way i wanted it to be

-Abby
harshiti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it's nice abby..love the text😳
do make more😊
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshiti8

it's nice abby..love the text😳

do make more😊

awww Thank-you dear
will surely make more πŸ˜³
BTW whats your name?
harshiti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my name's sanjana
why dont u make some siggies for 18th june..you're really good at it
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshiti8

my name's sanjana

why dont u make some siggies for 18th june..you're really good at it

O sanjana...nice name πŸ˜³
Yes I was just thinking of that...will definately make something...
i've already made some which I had posted i think umm couple of days ago πŸ˜³

you make vms right? your really good at it...I would love to see a premeer vm from your side on 18th june πŸ˜
hifx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

okay okay okay guys ive got this great idea for celebrating the third anniversary of 18th june..we can make make an "icon and siggy" and everyone should sport the same icon and siggy in their "siggy dabba" ...and someone can write a beautiful 2 lines for this occasion so that we use it along with the siggy...what say???we can share a common DP in FB as well...this all to show everyone we still love premeer and that deshians are very much alive..

so that we can now decide who'll make the siggy,the icon and the phrase...rest can also make siggies/vm's,we can open a post in desh forum and share it over there too

Thats an awesome idea kausar..and even in our PHorum...we will use the same sig and icon..and the makers of the site can we have another block on main site "Scene of the day" it will be awsum..and peoplw do visit iur site to na to make it active
hifx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Awww such an adorable pic β€οΈ

both looking sooo cutee

Loving their smiles πŸ˜³

awww their smiles...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed shoo cute missing them alot TFS