Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. - Page 69

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@Abby - I'm looking at your avi and keep imagining Heer then kisses Prem on the lips after he pulls back 🤣..."Don't leave Prem...I still love you."

Prem: *then carries Heer off...need to make Chota Prem now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

@Abby - I'm looking at your avi and keep imagining Heer then kisses Prem on the lips after he pulls back 🤣..."Don't leave Prem...I still love you."

Grace you so hilarious 🤣 🤣
if heer had actually done that ☺️ it would have been awesome!

@Bold: I love tht line ☺️ 🤣
uswah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Back PHug and prem telling heer she is the best wife...cute scene 😳

Luv tht scene even in this shrt scene seethier amazing Chemistry just put them in one frame ...and screen burning without even if they dnt even speak one word frm thier mouths bcoz thier eyes r speak millions of words at same time Embarrassed
iheartChai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Prem's Head in Heer's lap and heeriye's hand in his hair 😍

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/65395_113124928756899_100001781782420_76769_6562742_n.jpg

Prem's Head in his Heer's lap was just so

I thought it was a very simple but sweet scene.  The way Heer's cradling Prem's head and running her fingers through his hair was just so lovely.  And Prem was simply basking in the comfort that his Heer was with him and doing this.
Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uswah

Luv tht scene even in this shrt scene seethier amazing Chemistry just put them in one frame ...and screen burning without even if they dnt even speak one word frm thier mouths bcoz thier eyes r speak millions of words at same time 😳

I knw yaar just as soon as they come onscreen everyone goes PHrazyyy 🤪
very well said...their eyes speak everything...no words needed 😳
uswah thumbnail

Oh My Gd Grace ur Ebil mind😈 start it ebil imagination😉

Bold: Yah i wish something like this happpened at tht time but r mahan Heer wnt to sarifice her true love for her Frnd Geet
iheartChai thumbnail
I ran out of Likes again 🤣 and I knew it would happen but I still continued doing it
What can I say...Premeer just has that effect...I want to Like everything about them
Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Luv tht scene even in this shrt scene seethier amazing Chemistry just put them in one frame ...and screen burning without even if they dnt even speak one word frm thier mouths bcoz thier eyes r speak millions of words at same time Embarrassed

Uswah, I agree with you.  At times they don't need any words to express their love for each other.  This was a great back PHug.  No matter how they hug, they always fit. 
uswah thumbnail

Prem's Head in his Heer's lap was just so

I thought it was a very simple but sweet scene.  The way Heer's cradling Prem's head and running her fingers through his hair was just so lovely.  And Prem was simply basking in the comfort that his Heer was with him and doing this.

U now Grace everytime Heer touch Prem's hair na i m Phead after seeing this bcoz d way is heer doing it na with so much passion and luv its like she only have d right to touch his hair like this way ...I luved how her fingers always cressing her hairs frm her back now i rem tht scene when Prem and Heer awake after thier second marriage and Heer awke hin u rem na wht i told u about tht scene 😉😈😆😆
iheartChai thumbnail

Oh My Gd Grace ur Ebil mind😈 start it ebil imagination😉

Bold: Yah i wish something like this happpened at tht time but r mahan Heer wnt to sarifice her true love for her Frnd Geet

What can I say?

When Premeer are involved everyone goes a bit 😈

We can't help it...nothing can fix us......but I don't think any of us what to be fixed.