.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago

I love the way these 2 are sitting together! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
and even after rehearsal, both look lovely
Originally posted by uswah

Yha i Agrre Abs i also wnt atleast one PHiss frm these two but r bad luck Cintaa rules not allow tht thing at tht time on TV 😑

But I have a question for you ladies, do you think they would have done a kissing scene if Cintaa did allow it at that time? 

Grace, I know Geet ruined this moment but compared to Nihaal and Veera ruining Prem and Heer's special night, I rather take Geet.  Besides, Geet was pardon because she brought Premeer's love with her, Chahat
Originally posted by uswah

Abs its not Only PHeyeoh but we get PHandooh also in tht pic see how perfectly thier PHands PHit in eachother ☺️

I know yaar. they PHit PHerfectly πŸ˜³
and Prem is placing her hand on his heart πŸ˜
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Premeer staring at each other > PHeyeeooh (hope i spelt it right πŸ˜†)

😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜

I love the way he's holding her hand...he's so possessive...almost like he's afraid she's going to go away.

I just love the way Heer's hand is on his shoulder...just the way they are engaging with each other and talking was so sweet.  And yeah, these two were really all smiles during this scene...maybe it was just infectious laughter?
Originally posted by Aymee

Grace, Uswah and Abby, love your comments about Prem dying to be with his Heer after 6 long years.  You would think they were newly married.  πŸ˜†

Oh thts good if r comments gve u ggod laugh Lisa πŸ˜‰ yah u have any doubt about it bcoz the way he behaving after leap to get close with his Heer all d time only wnt his undivided attension u see πŸ˜‰ who able to siad tht they r not newly married πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Aymee

But I have a question for you ladies, do you think they would have done a kissing scene if Cintaa did allow it at that time? 

Grace, I know Geet ruined this moment but compared to Nihaal and Veera ruining Prem and Heer's special night, I rather take Geet.  Besides, Geet was pardon because she brought Premeer's love with her, Chahat

erm Lisa I have no idea... 
erm well they should do it β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†
O gosh i can only imagine Harshiti doing PHiss as premeer 
Originally posted by iheartChai

I love the way he's holding her hand...he's so possessive...almost like he's afraid she's going to go away.

I just love the way Heer's hand is on his shoulder...just the way they are engaging with each other and talking was so sweet.  And yeah, these two were really all smiles during this scene...maybe it was just infectious laughter?

Yup Grace they way their holding hands and the eye-locking session...everything is so perfect πŸ˜³

well the laughter part is a mystery which can only be solved by tthese 2... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

I love the way these 2 are sitting together! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
and even after rehearsal, both look lovely

They are just so comfortable with each other...just chillin' and relaxin'

The lovely couple in orange

Haye they r so cute yr ...Like Rab ne Bana di jodi 😍
The match tht made in Haven Embarrassed
 How can they look to complete with eachother πŸ˜‰

They are just so comfortable with each other...just chillin' and relaxin'

Yup Grace thats another thing I loved...they were sooo comfortable with each other! πŸ˜³
they don't look stressed at all πŸ˜³