@Grace: Thankx

@Nabz: That icon is amazing I'm PHead   
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nabz - great icon β€οΈ
hii everyone πŸ€—
Woww abby i luvd ur siggie...its awesmee...i likd the effects. ❀️
Nabzzz...aww i m phead...m gonna use it...can i 😳
Parisa: aww luvelyyy pic...these too are sooo adorsble πŸ€— ...thanks for sharin the pic.
Kamna Kaundal but can u convey my message to ekta mam that we want harshiti back in her new show as main leads
GR8! TV Magazine hmm.. she knows it.. in fact evry1 knows it.. juz hope for them to come bck in a serial...!!

This is what the Admin of GR8 said to HA fan. Its good to see that ppl related with television industry also knows the craze fo HARSHITI😊.
Originally posted by -prime-

Kamna Kaundal but can u convey my message to ekta mam that we want harshiti back in her new show as main leads
GR8! TV Magazine hmm.. she knows it.. in fact evry1 knows it.. juz hope for them to come bck in a serial...!!

This is what the Admin of GR8 said to HA fan. Its good to see that ppl related with television industry also knows the craze fo HARSHITI😊.

Thankx for sharing this with us😊

I loved the answer of the admin of GR8 tv mag, indeed everyone does know and it definately is great to see that everyone knows how much harshiti are wanted back... now only if Ekta jee could open up her eyes and see what golden opportunity she's missing... both HC and AG are free now!!

Really Hope they come back soon...
God Bless Harshiti

@Khajju: Thank-you sooo much πŸ˜³
@Pari who can ressit Harshiti's picture. Automatically hands move to write something on their wall. Its Premeer/Harshiti magic. They are unique. Thanks for sharing those picture. Day we all got a surprise happiness. Will that day come back?

Abby thanks for that wonderful picture. I love those statement in this middle.
Hi something is missing  because i didn't faint.πŸ˜† i just joked. Its amazing creation. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Do make more like this.

Pwincess thanks for Premeer Icon. He all over top of her.πŸ˜‰ Girl seems to be enjoying.

Prime thanks for sharing Gr8 magazine message. Everyone knows Harshiti's popularity and chemistry but none ready to cast them in a show. may be they are not ready to die again by their amaizng chemistry. Trying to reduce the casuality.πŸ˜†

I also read Gr8 promised to get AG's Photoshoot why not Harshiti/ it will be great to see them together.

@abby
lovely siggies hon... effects on first one is fab!!!

@pwincess
beautiful icon...

@grace
tnx a lot for ur caps dear.. im gonna make more harshiti stuff with them...
Originally posted by -Parisa-

"Tu Jo has has ki sanam mujh se baat karti hai 😍
Bas yahii baat zamane ko borri lagthi hai "πŸ˜”

🀣🀣🀣

miss dese gorgeous smiles...
come back soon harshiti!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw hi pari πŸ˜†
@Selvy: Thankx😊

@Nadz di: Thank-you πŸ˜Š

@Abs: Beautiful siggies i luv ht scene so much ...

@Nabs: PHrooling icon ...

@prime : really yr tht ranking system i m never able to understand ...but phir bhi keep commnting guys...

yah i also read it on Gr8 Mag wall on Fb everyome know about Harshiti popularity ...but no one cat them togther Grhhh

I dnt know when these people got some brain and cast them together...