Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
2nd june last telecast.Promise to be back soon to entertain u guys inshallah. via Twitter for BlackBerry
Yup,last few days of shoot left.Ending will be Happy.Rudra guari together forever. via Twitter for BlackBerry
 MIK TWEETS CREDIT  SANGINI FORUM, plz ignore if unrelated .
Edited by -prime- - 12 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima thanks for the lovely siggies.

Confession scene. Both HC and AG delviered it without any error. Perfect expressions.
You catched that part very perfectly. and the SBS segment is also amazing.
Pihu runnung scene i don't know why she ran like that.

Grace the new is confirmed..
He promise to return soon. it means its ending right.

My doubt is how CV's are going to end Pihu's character. Hope they keep her positive till the end. Doing everything to get Rudr's memory will be perfect ending. It gives meaning to the title.

Really sad both, HC and AG's show ended in a short duration and CV's created a biggest mistakes made a such a bad stories.

Prime thanks for MIK's tweet.

Edited by newt2007 - 12 years ago
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey everyone.

Sorry I have been MIA.  I have been busy the rest of this month and I found out next month also 😭

I miss you all very much.

Too all the VMs and siggies creators, I am sorry for not being able to compliment each of your work.  All of you did a fantasic job.  Never consider your guys work crappy or anything.  There are wonderful.  I love them all.  Thank you so much for sharing them with us.  It makes all of us happy to see Premeer and Harshiti VMs and siggies.

Grace, Swati and anyone else I may have forgotten, thank you so much for posting Premeer caps. It is always great to down Premeer memory lanes.  😍

Thank you Selvy for posting MIK's tweet about Sagini.  Although we all have mixed feelings about the show coming to an end, I just hope that Additi will be offered another show soon.  Of course with HC.  Production houses will be have to be blind and stupid to pass up an opportunity to have Harshiti as their main leads in their show.

I really do hope we will get to see them in a show together and soon.  Almost all onscreen jodis have returned or will be returning back on tv.  Why can't Harshiti.  I miss them so much 😭
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Aymee

Hey everyone.

Sorry I have been MIA.  I have been busy the rest of this month and I found out next month also 😭

I miss you all very much.

Too all the VMs and siggies creators, I am sorry for not being able to compliment each of your work.  All of you did a fantasic job.  Never consider your guys work crappy or anything.  There are wonderful.  I love them all.  Thank you so much for sharing them with us.  It makes all of us happy to see Premeer and Harshiti VMs and siggies.

Grace, Swati and anyone else I may have forgotten, thank you so much for posting Premeer caps. It is always great to down Premeer memory lanes.  😍

Thank you Selvy for posting MIK's tweet about Sagini.  Although we all have mixed feelings about the show coming to an end, I just hope that Additi will be offered another show soon.  Of course with HC.  Production houses will be have to be blind and stupid to pass up an opportunity to have Harshiti as their main leads in their show.

I really do hope we will get to see them in a show together and soon.  Almost all onscreen jodis have returned or will be returning back on tv.  Why can't Harshiti.  I miss them so much 😭

Awww, we miss you too Lisa 🤗

Do drop by when you have the chance.  I know how it is.

We all miss them but we must keep the faith. 
Pray, request, call...let people know we want them back!
I want to see them light up the small screen again.
And I know they can do it.
If they come back I'm going to some how get Dish Network so I can watch them.  I want to give them TRPs 😆
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Feel Free To Use

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My first Harshiti Siggie 😳
my first try
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@iheartchai: 

Hey i wanted to ask that the caps you uploaded of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam scene, if i am not wrong they are from the episodes that were aired in US right? Did you capture these on your own? if you did then urm you would obviously have the video with yourself no? 😆 I actually wanted this particular epi (esp of US becuase they dont have tags and the quality is too good) but the file on desi9 is not working so whenever you get time and if its possible for then can you upload on YT for me or whatever thats comfortable with you? i only want the starting scenes, from Prem pulling Heer towards himself to tell her that he loves her and this dance.. if you cant then its totally okay 😊
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@Khajju - very classy and elegant AG siggies

@Nabiha - I love that siggie...that's so awesome that this is your first siggie...I love the picture you used

Originally posted by: SongsOf_Silence

@iheartchai: 

Hey i wanted to ask that the caps you uploaded of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam scene, if i am not wrong they are from the episodes that were aired in US right? Did you capture these on your own? if you did then urm you would obviously have the video with yourself no? 😆 I actually wanted this particular epi (esp of US becuase they dont have tags and the quality is too good) but the file on desi9 is not working so whenever you get time and if its possible for then can you upload on YT for me or whatever thats comfortable with you? i only want the starting scenes, from Prem pulling Heer towards himself to tell her that he loves her and this dance.. if you cant then its totally okay 😊

Hi Hiba...name's Grace 😃

Yes those caps are from the US episodes.  I captured them on my own.  I currently don't have access to my videos but I'll upload them and give you direct link of the episode when I have access again.

I'll PM you.
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini to end

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini on Zee TV began with a lot of hype as it marked the comeback of Iqbal Khan and Aditi Gupta as well as it was the debut serial of Dance India Dance's Binny Sharma. 

But now news is that the show is all set to wrap up in the first week of June.

Unfortunately the show could not maintain its position on the TRP charts in spite of having talented actors on board. A source from the show says, "The show is all set to end in June and will have a happy ending with the lead couple Rudra and Gauri living happily ever after. Everyone was shocked by the sudden decision to end the show but the shoot is still on and everyone is putting in their best effort to make the last few days of the show memorable."

Aditi Gupta aka Pihu when contacted confirms, "The show will be ending in a few days but I had a wonderful time playing Pihu as the role was very different and I got to display a range of emotions. The creatives and producers would know better about why the show is coming to a sudden end."

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing, Happy that sangini s ending. .Agrees that AG played a totally  different role from innocent HEEER to selfcentered PIHU with perfection.Anyone with unbaised  eye can see her growth as an actor in short period of time and she has guts to atleast try something  really different from her previous work. Wish  she gets agood show as lead soon which can justify her immense talent .