Posted: 12 years ago
has anyone seen dadagiri the counterpart challenge to roadies on the same timings at bindass channel,.,tht 10 times disgusting than roaides...if they are going nude here, there at dadagiri they are potties, crabs, lots of khichar, nali (dirty pond carrying their own urines) ewww...all in the form of himmat.

mine whats going on...this is just exploitation of the youth in form of adventure...cant be adventure be a bit cleam...AWFUL🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

has anyone seen dadagiri the counterpart challenge to roadies on the same timings at bindass channel,.,tht 10 times disgusting than roaides...if they are going nude here, there at dadagiri they are potties, crabs, lots of khichar, nali (dirty pond carrying their own urines) ewww...all in the form of himmat.

mine whats going on...this is just exploitation of the youth in form of adventure...cant be adventure be a bit cleam...AWFUL🤢

agreed but if they doing wrong it doesn;t mean roadies should follow the same thing..two wrong things doesnt make anything right
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with fire_gum. I havent heard about the show but if they really did exactly this kinds of tasks like insulting boys then this is really very disgusting. But they do that doesnt mean We will also do if this is wrong.

hmm...so both of u have not seen it...

btw roadies is not copying dadagiri...its dada who is doing it..launched in 2008...they are trying to show much sick daring comparable to roadies and have less than trp;s than them...

but this was a general topic not abt whats happenign in roadies
fire_gun thumbnail

hmm...so both of u have not seen it...

btw roadies is not copying dadagiri...its dada who is doing it..launched in 2008...they are trying to show much sick daring comparable to roadies and have less than trp;s than them...

but this was a general topic not abt whats happenign in roadies

it  doesn;t make any difference if they r trying to copy format  of roadies ..point is if they r doing sick tasks  then they should be blamed too for polluting the young generation  on the name of courage like roadies did in nude task

now where is mrs ambika soni? ministry of information nd brodcastingshe can stop shows like rakhi sawant nd sach ka samna

fire_gun thumbnail

now where is mrs ambika soni? ministry of information nd brodcastingshe can stop shows like rakhi sawant nd sach ka samna

agreed ..sum censorship is needed for roadies and dadagiri type shows