Kismat
Kismat

Is it bye bye Mubarak? (Page 2)

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@Tamanna-- i don't get this whole Kabir-Tamanna thingy. there's like zero chemistry between the two to even begin with.Stern Smile

@Bomb blast: ROFLROFLROFL It sure as hell looked like a fire cracker ROFLROFL I'd expected the whole hotel to have exploded ... n seriously did Mubarak run all the way behind Kabir's car? ROFLROFL Surely fit for his age huh! ROFL

@Point quoted above: AGREEED! What does Kabir get out of Tamanna that he isn't able to get with Lubna? In what way is she better off than Lubna? Their angle is really weird.. what's worst was that he asked her to marry him and for them to have a child too? Wacko ... I loved that line Lubna said to Kabir about how she's living in the real world and not in some flimy one ... LOL That was like a smack in the face for Kabir... at least she manages to pass some snide remarks and not just weep in one corner.. LOL Felt kinda sad when she broke down infront of Natasha ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesNymeria

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index