Is it bye bye Mubarak?

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Can we finally breathe a sigh of relief that its bye bye Mubarak today? 😲

Learning that Kabir was coming back a day earlier and headed to a meeting at the Centaur, Mubarak races to save him! He manages to get Kabir out of the hotel but they see the bomb blast...which was shot like the smoke from a fire cracker....

Hearing his Dad's words, Kabir realizes that Mubarak is a terrorist! After some thought, Kabir confronts Mubarak about his beliefs.

After Kabir leaves, there is a fire at Mubarak's mansion and a body is found when the flames are doused! Is it Mubarak? Will the coward actually commit suicide? Not very consistent with his character if you ask me! πŸ₯±

Then there was that whole Tamanna calling Kabir at home bit...why would Tamanna think Kabir might know Tayyab or who the dead person in the mansion might be?

Overall...good episode except for the silly bomb effect! No Aditya or Sapna in today's episode!

It was also nice to see Lubna and Natasha interact...even if it was for 2 minutes. πŸ€” I like the pace of this show but it barely skims the surface with some of the relationships in the story...like Kabir - Lubna or Lubna - Natasha! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Justice has been done"

Last week it was the real world terrorist and this week it is the fictional world terrorist.πŸ˜†

@today's episode-- Ummm it was okay-ish and umm felt like a filler episode.
Kabir-Mubarak's confrontation was okay...but Kabir seemed to repeat same stuff over and over again.

@Mubarak's death---ummm yeah it didn't seem consistent with his character. but o well, it was indeed time for him to go.

@Tamanna-- i don't get this whole Kabir-Tamanna thingy. there's like zero chemistry between the two to even begin with.😳

Missed ARM and Sapna today as well.  Hopefully, we'll get to see them tomorrow.

One down, 11 to go now. πŸ€”errrm i mean episodes.

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amy...I agree with you about the Kabir - Mubarak confrontation. I was expecting it to be really "zabardust"but it kinda fell flat! I was hoping that Kabir would realize Mubarak's role in Gunwanti's death etc. but that never came either!
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know Jaya! Even i was expecting something like that.
Anyhoo, i forwarded most of today's episode.
well, he loved his son and with Kabir disowning him, he had to do this...so although he was a terrorist, he atleast loved his family.

Precap wasn't great...kabir's being unfair to lubna...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol, that blast looked like some fire cracker. πŸ˜† Hopefully, he's gone for good.

What I found strange was that when Kabir was connecting dots, Jayant asks Lubna to leave them alone.. Lubna should have comforted Kabir then. πŸ€”

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wish kabir would have known...dat his father killed his mother
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by Darlunia

Amy
...I agree with you about the Kabir - Mubarak confrontation. I was expecting it to be really "zabardust"but it kinda fell flat! I was hoping that Kabir would realize Mubarak's role in Gunwanti's death etc. but that never came either!
same here...i too expected a lot more from the bomb attack sequence...but it was so very brief that it was a great disappointment...think as they have only a few more episodes left they have to rush thru the story...this was in 1993 so they still have 14 more years to cover...and the children also have to be shown as adults...hope it had lasted longer then we could have had some really nice episodes...but can't help it since that's the way they operate...so we have to make the best of what we get... 

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ramy25

@Tamanna-- i don't get this whole Kabir-Tamanna thingy. there's like zero chemistry between the two to even begin with.😳

@Bomb blast: 🀣🀣🀣 It sure as hell looked like a fire cracker 🀣🀣 I'd expected the whole hotel to have exploded ... n seriously did Mubarak run all the way behind Kabir's car? 🀣🀣 Surely fit for his age huh! 🀣

@Point quoted above: AGREEED! What does Kabir get out of Tamanna that he isn't able to get with Lubna? In what way is she better off than Lubna? Their angle is really weird.. what's worst was that he asked her to marry him and for them to have a child too?  ... I loved that line Lubna said to Kabir about how she's living in the real world and not in some flimy one ... πŸ˜† That was like a smack in the face for Kabir... at least she manages to pass some snide remarks and not just weep in one corner.. πŸ˜† Felt kinda sad when she broke down infront of Natasha ...