India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

Is it bye bye Mubarak?

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Can we finally breathe a sigh of relief that its bye bye Mubarak today? Shocked Dancing

Learning that Kabir was coming back a day earlier and headed to a meeting at the Centaur, Mubarak races to save him! He manages to get Kabir out of the hotel but they see the bomb blast...which was shot like the smoke from a fire cracker...D'oh.

Hearing his Dad's words, Kabir realizes that Mubarak is a terrorist! After some thought, Kabir confronts Mubarak about his beliefs.

After Kabir leaves, there is a fire at Mubarak's mansion and a body is found when the flames are doused! Is it Mubarak? Will the coward actually commit suicide? Not very consistent with his character if you ask me! Sleepy

Then there was that whole Tamanna calling Kabir at home bit...why would Tamanna think Kabir might know Tayyab or who the dead person in the mansion might be? D'oh

Overall...good episode except for the silly bomb effect! No Aditya or Sapna in today's episode!

It was also nice to see Lubna and Natasha interact...even if it was for 2 minutes. Ermm I like the pace of this show but it barely skims the surface with some of the relationships in the story...like Kabir - Lubna or Lubna - Natasha! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiviraf4uBingeNymeriamonarshamilMehek25Blueberry_07

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
"Justice has been done"Approve

Last week it was the real world terrorist and this week it is the fictional world terrorist.LOL

@today's episode-- Ummm it was okay-ish and umm felt like a filler episode.
Kabir-Mubarak's confrontation was okay...but Kabir seemed to repeat same stuff over and over again.

@Mubarak's death---ummm yeah it didn't seem consistent with his character. but o well, it was indeed time for him to go.

@Tamanna-- i don't get this whole Kabir-Tamanna thingy. there's like zero chemistry between the two to even begin with.Stern Smile

Missed ARM and Sapna today as well.  Hopefully, we'll get to see them tomorrow.

One down, 11 to go now. Ermmerrrm i mean episodes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesBingemonarBheegiBasantishamilMehek25

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Amy...I agree with you about the Kabir - Mubarak confrontation. I was expecting it to be really "zabardust"but it kinda fell flat! I was hoping that Kabir would realize Mubarak's role in Gunwanti's death etc. but that never came either!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeNymeriamonarshamil

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I know Jaya! Even i was expecting something like that.
Anyhoo, i forwarded most of today's episode.

BingemonarBheegiBasantishamil

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeBheegiBasantishamil

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Lol, that blast looked like some fire cracker. LOL Hopefully, he's gone for good.

What I found strange was that when Kabir was connecting dots, Jayant asks Lubna to leave them alone.. Lubna should have comforted Kabir then. Ermm

BheegiBasantishamilAutumn.Nymeria

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
i wish kabir would have known...dat his father killed his motherOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darlunia

Amy
...I agree with you about the Kabir - Mubarak confrontation. I was expecting it to be really "zabardust"but it kinda fell flat! I was hoping that Kabir would realize Mubarak's role in Gunwanti's death etc. but that never came either!
same here...i too expected a lot more from the bomb attack sequence...but it was so very brief that it was a great disappointment...think as they have only a few more episodes left they have to rush thru the story...this was in 1993 so they still have 14 more years to cover...and the children also have to be shown as adults...hope it had lasted longer then we could have had some really nice episodes...but can't help it since that's the way they operate...so we have to make the best of what we get... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesNymeriaBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index