Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chahat4u

wonderful. πŸ‘ tonite Chand was d surprise package!! i was going all ga ga...ki Piya ne finally sasurji ko bhi pata liya! πŸ˜†  Chand trusting piya n even thinking of her, of exposing Sid for her n Abhay was too lovable. Today Chand and Haseena were perfect parents. πŸ˜ƒ n Vivi was soo brilliant toda as Abhay...poor Abhay my heart went out to him, when he cursed his mind reading powers. but loved him, when he said "Sid will be punished and he will hv to pay for seprating Piya from him. Ab toh Sid ki band bajni pakki...since  now Abhay has nt much to lose. n u r right Piya is upset since she is hurt that Abhay hided such impt facts frm her, anyy gal wld be. bt im  sure both of them wld be back together sometime. 😊

n that song...this is one of my favuorite songs hema...loved it totally. πŸ˜†

awww...Charu..you are here..yayay..You love that song..aw..me too..superb na..fits ABHAY & PIYA so perfectly..!!😍..yes CHAND was the surprise package..πŸ€—And HAseena was so sweet yaar totally like a mother ..😍 YES vivu was totally outstanding..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..and suku is anyways nothing less to him..that is why they make this story soo perfect & realistic yaar..
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

awww...Charu..you are here..yayay..You love that song..aw..me too..superb na..fits ABHAY & PIYA so perfectly..!!😍..yes CHAND was the surprise package..πŸ€—And HAseena was so sweet yaar totally like a mother ..😍 YES vivu was totally outstanding..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..and suku is anyways nothing less to him..that is why they make this story soo perfect & realistic yaar..

yes they r perfect for each other. πŸ˜† their acting skills 2 complement each odr perfecttly. πŸ˜ƒ n it was a nice change to see Haseena worry for Abhay n not Sid. too cute. 😊

yes, that song is perfect for them...😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat4u

yes they r perfect for each other. πŸ˜† their acting skills 2 complement each odr perfecttly. πŸ˜ƒ n it was a nice change to see Haseena worry for Abhay n not Sid. too cute. 😊

yes, that song is perfect for them...😳

HEY JUST SAW THE PROMO..and got worried..Sid was shouting at Haseena yaar that was BAd..so sad for Haseena..
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sid shouting at Haseena..aww poor Haseena..loved Sid so much. 😭 😑
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hema Lovely Post Sweety. Chand Is Right Its Time Siddhant To Be Exposed In Front Pia. (: I Hope She Gives A Tight Slap On His Face. I Would Be So Happy To See That.

We Should A Have A Party Here In the Forum. When Day Comes. (:
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks you for the awesome post Hema

I'm so glad you get the underlying love between Abhiya. No one is enjoying Abhiya being apart but all isn't lost either. Hema let me tell you I was very 😲 that Piya was more concern that Abhay didn't trust or love her enough to share his secret especially since she accepted him after knowing the biggest one. Abhay run's through Piya veins that even in anger she still apologize to Abhay for going behind his back to search his past. I don't know about the rest but am tired of this track of Piya not knowing Sid truth, gosh am ready for it to come out now so we can move from this circle. We need some new track of Abhiya escaping from all to reconcile and get back together for good this time and in the open.

CV please no more Hide & Seek for Abhiya
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Piya wants all d secrets of abhay to know bcoz she loves him alot..though she is angry with him right now but will always destiny lead her to abhay..she cannot stay away from abhay and neither from his thoughts and so far as sid's identity is concerned i think dis week its gonna be revealed to piya which i am sure about it..
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hema dear your  subject is soo right... love cannot be erased.
its sad to see abhiya's suffering . Hope this does not go on for long. 
Chand  accepting Bahu Piya is indeed great achievement for Piya but sSid is a worry.. hope he doesn't create BIGGER problems between abhiya as villains are very Powerful in Ekta's  shows. 
Sweetie, my name is Sakshi... i would always forget writing it.
Love!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Hema Lovely Post Sweety. Chand Is Right Its Time Siddhant To Be Exposed In Front Pia. (: I Hope She Gives A Tight Slap On His Face. I Would Be So Happy To See That.

We Should A Have A Party Here In the Forum. When Day Comes. (:

Oh yeah ..Piya giving a tight slap is a far away dream but as of now I want at least Haseena to give me one yaar..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks you for the awesome post Hema

I'm so glad you get the underlying love between Abhiya. No one is enjoying Abhiya being apart but all isn't lost either. Hema let me tell you I was very 😲 that Piya was more concern that Abhay didn't trust or love her enough to share his secret especially since she accepted him after knowing the biggest one. Abhay run's through Piya veins that even in anger she still apologize to Abhay for going behind his back to search his past. I don't know about the rest but am tired of this track of Piya not knowing Sid truth, gosh am ready for it to come out now so we can move from this circle. We need some new track of Abhiya escaping from all to reconcile and get back together for good this time and in the open.

CV please no more Hide & Seek for Abhiya

Oh Rani..Thanks for your sweet words as always..!!πŸ€—
Adn OH YEAH me too am fed up ..and want Sid to be exposed at least in front of PIYA..but I think itni jaldi woh raazbhi nahin kholeneg yeh log..BU STILL ME TOO HOPING BEYOND HOPE THAT TONIGHT HE WILL BE EXPOSED YAAR..!!πŸ˜ƒOh yeah..ABHIAY reconsiling will be teh most beautiufl moment to watch..& Rani I would love to see Piya competely surrendering to his mistakes & tellinghim in all beautiful words this tiem as to hwo she loves him..you know..so that eh accepst her ..because he is still in that I am not FIT FOR YOU MODE YAAR..awww..😭
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago