Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Piya wants all d secrets of abhay to know bcoz she loves him alot..though she is angry with him right now but will always destiny lead her to abhay..she cannot stay away from abhay and neither from his thoughts and so far as sid's identity is concerned i think dis week its gonna be revealed to piya which i am sure about it..

TUMHAR EMUH MEIN GHEE SHAKKAR ..Gulaab Jamoon..Jalebi & whatever you feel like Anurag...๐Ÿค—I really hop e& all that SID IS EXPOSED..to PIYA AT LEAST ..ITS HIGH TIME..!!๐Ÿ˜›
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Hema dear your  subject is soo right... love cannot be erased.

its sad to see abhiya's suffering . Hope this does not go on for long. 
Chand  accepting Bahu Piya is indeed great achievement for Piya but sSid is a worry.. hope he doesn't create BIGGER problems between abhiya as villains are very Powerful in Ekta's  shows. 
Sweetie, my name is Sakshi... i would always forget writing it.
Love!!

AH SAKSHI is it..??!!Beautiful name ..!!๐Ÿค—And agree... me too worried ki this time at least EK will show that this judai is not too long yaar & teh villian though powerful is exposed soon..to make ABHIYA together ..na..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

It was a Lovely episode ..
Most Innocent sCene was when Abhay was Starin'' to the mOon
Hayee ๐Ÿ˜ His Eyes , Lips , expressions were totally Full Of Innocence and Purity .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Abhay's Eyes is just Like a Magnet to my Heart .. Which Melts me ..
AbhiYa's Luv is Perpetual ..
 Chand is marvelous towards Piya's feeling's ..
( These Vampires ain't that much bad ) ๐Ÿ˜†
Misha is such a Lovely daughter .. she was supeb today as alvays ..

Overall , I Want AbhiYa BaCk with their ROmance ..
Its now become CritiCal to live without 'em ..
Hope they make Up sOon ..
FinGers Crossed
Cheeers

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

YEs dear You have said it so beautifully..you are just like me INSANELY MAD ABOUT ABHIYA awww..!!๐Ÿค—
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
NO one is at fault๐Ÿ˜”, both are right at their place its just that things are going wrong for them๐Ÿ’”. Right now Pia is angry on him as he's the one who she trust most in the world๐Ÿ˜Š, she is angry on him coz he didn't shared his all secrets wid him and Abhay that poor guy has to bear all her anger though he wasn't wanting to hide anything from her...thats their destiny where their hearts beat fro each other but they can't be together...they care for each other but can't go openly.

p.s: today i was in a mood of writing in tapori language, ur post stopped me to do so. Never mind i'll save it for tomorrow
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

NO one is at fault๐Ÿ˜”, both are right at their place its just that things are going wrong for them๐Ÿ’”. Right now Pia is angry on him as he's the one who she trust most in the world๐Ÿ˜Š, she is angry on him coz he didn't shared his all secrets wid him and Abhay that poor guy has to bear all her anger though he wasn't wanting to hide anything from her...thats their destiny where their hearts beat fro each other but they can't be together...they care for each other but can't go openly.

p.s: today i was in a mood of writing in tapori language, ur post stopped me to do so. Never mind i'll save it for tomorrow

awww..ROMI darling๐Ÿค— I was guessing that..your Taporiwala thing..but I knew my topic will give you no chance today..But i so love it..so keep it for tomorrow or when ABHIYA are happy romancing yaar..!!
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aweosme Hema...lovely analysis...๐Ÿ‘ 

I just want AbhIya together.๐Ÿ˜

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hemu๐Ÿค— you summed it up beautifully yaar...quite poetic too๐Ÿ‘ uff both are hurting so much...and now what is this I read maithili back and that too evil ok leave maithali for sid and get back abhiya together soon...my poor piya coffin mein band...I wonder how long will it take for abhay to recognize that its maithili and evil maithili and rescue his piya...
lol Hema amazing yaar ๐Ÿ‘
and u mentioned my name in ur post, see i read it ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
i still wonder if Abhay can read Piya's mind why cant he read others? ๐Ÿ˜•...anyaways its nice he does, atleast he gets to know what Piya wants *ahem ahem*๐Ÿ˜‰
i dunno when Piya will discover Sid's truth as Sid will fool her again...but i hope she does before Metz entry...i have the feeling we will get to see full vampires in action on Poonam ki raat ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and i will love to see Sid in vampire form and hopefully Piya doesnt faint at the right moment ๐Ÿคฃ

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post hema.But u noe wht i m upset wid 2day's news tht Mathli is alive.๐Ÿ˜ญI wnt abhiya
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

awww..ROMI darling๐Ÿค— I was guessing that..your Taporiwala thing..but I knew my topic will give you no chance today..But i so love it..so keep it for tomorrow or when ABHIYA are happy romancing yaar..!!

Maithli is back yaara๐Ÿ˜† now two little acties will fight for the tiger...๐Ÿ˜ณ the question is whom will The tiger choose...older caty or younger caty๐Ÿ˜†...its gonna be fun yaar๐Ÿ˜‰