Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

CV's plz reuinte abhiya don't seperate abhiya!! (Page 4)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Abhiya must Be Re-unite now .. No more Long Draggin' Track Please ..
~ We want their Passionate RomanCe and Pure Luv BaCk ~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
seriously cvs before d trp's goes down b4 we stop watching it and before people again strts writing wake up calls and do everything that is against the show
the whole forum is requesting u not to separate abhiya as dey are pillars of d show
people watch show for dem only
listen to us
pallavi_bs Senior Member

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hello-

Thats kinda hard sweety, as the minor active members here are seeing it as a fun time, and even though they dont stand Abhiya separation, they give comments like its good for Abhay he needs time alone and Piya can go do her  detectivgiriErmm, or she can go take care of her family, they seem more important to her, etc...or Abhay should leave her to suffer- seriously??? Have they ever uderstood AbhayPiyas meaning for eachother????i donno where at least some of those (more than half the audience)ppl whom stopped watching this show when there was no Abhiya are? maybe not active on forums i guess, the few ones who r active her seem to be her only for fun posts where they can just laugh around abt the charcaters????
I personally am okay with some days separation and anger, for them to deal with feelings but only into improvment and then i want a relationship based on truth and honesty real fast! creatives! there is so much more to tell on AbhayPiya after their union!

you just said what i wanted to tell
i am just skipping the episodes to go directly to the reunion epi
and i hpe they show with some sense i mean making it ever so special
MR.KooL IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Cv's its time to wake up and make abhaya together otherwise trps will go down and most importantly its love story of abhaya and they shud be reunited in dis week..
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
main to vaise hi wait kar rahi for da besharam reunion. Embarrassed LOL
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Vivluv,
Totally agree with u. Even I hate seeing Abhiya seperated Angry, especially can't see Abhay in this torn state Cry How long we've been waiting for Abhiya track to start? Now when it did kick start, they had them seperated CryOuch Its so unfair. We can have a story with Abhiya togther too. U don't need to get them sperated to pull the show Dead Plus I hate the seperation phases in Ekta's shows. They simply drag it unnecessarily and prolong it Angry
If in MJHT, they could compel the CVs to focus on college romance other than serious political drama coz it didn suit the show, why cant we also do the same? Had enough of Abhiya seperation. We want them together.
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I want AbhIya separation for more than 2/3 days...Dead And 1 day already passed.Big smile

Edited by rumi005 - 10 May 2011 at 1:31am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index