radhika saree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I liked the saree very much beautiful color with net,but don't like the way radhika carreied it .she was looking old .it was not dress up properly.
I don't why makeup man and dressman do injustice when it comes to radhika,all other ladies are beautifully dressed up ,specially I like the way mohini carries saree its beautiful.

one more rubina looking very very thin noe days as comapred to previous CB 1.the gow she had when she shot malaysia honeymoon is missing these days.why she is trying to be so thib I think she need to gain some weight only then sarre will look beautiful on her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, the saree was beautiful and Rubina's face looked so ever lovely! She looked beautiful...but only during that closeup shot when she spoke to Kanha (cuz only her face was shown! haha) 

Seriously her look isnt working! What makes her drape the saree like this. By the way...is this look inspired by "Jodha Akbar" look. The netted sarees...and jewellery reminded me of Aishwarya's look in the film. Is it the reason to drape the saree so??
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree, beautiful saree, but sm dont lk the way she carries it (feels as though shes fed up off it) ðŸ˜†, love glow on Radhika face wen she was talkin to her kanha but am sure the glow will brighten up wen her and Dev are together ðŸ˜Š
Radev_AvinaFan thumbnail
i liked it her sarees but not the way carried out if she takes a simple & normal way without on head then she looks will be more beautiful 
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u and we need to write to cvs regardng this
radev85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also think same thing when i an seeing tomorrow's epi...i request rubina to please gain some wait..
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is beautiful with or without make up , she's dresses are wonderful on her body but i can't understand why she hide her beauty behind  the clothes
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I agree. She is looking thin,but maybe the role demands her to be little dull since right now she's going through a rough patch with her being all alone.