India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Precap - Awesome! (Page 2)

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Ambaji get over yourself...seriously! if it wasn't for mona you would not have a son-in-law!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

sunimaleed Groupbie
sunimaleed
sunimaleed

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
The track is now moving right and the right dialogues seem to emanate from the actors..Mona is not shown as a mahaan - on the other hand this is what i will call being very realistic and noting that no matter what expressing her displeasure over her treatment for no fault of hers! Mona has become the ideal bahu by showing her in-laws what needs to be done with her when they treat her wrong...Go Mona Go!!! you are wonderful and this is the right way to move on after all u r human too and u need to be able to express your feelings without throwing a tantrum like how Ambaji does at her home. Oh she is awful but a good mother though...but in her love for her kids even newly formed relations can break easily as she would consider outsiders as outsiders and loved ones as family. I know this feeling very well...but am grateful that my family is always there to support me...Anukalp is totally different - he has got everything and yet lacks everything else to move in life cos it's difficult to change an entire family even though he can himself!
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
The story writers are keeping Mona in Bedi household because they want to show Bedi household and Karan and Hetal's love story and Hetal's interaction with inlaws.

I hope Gandhi's learn from Bedi's regarding how to treat daughter in law ..I am sure Hetal will be able to come and go as she pleases..nothing like Mona has to undergo. Actually Mona is better off in her parents house..she is happier, chirpier..Gandhi house is like a prison..with Baa, Ambaji and Phi as jailers..selfish Masterji always looking after his own family and teaching Mona how to please his Amba his favourite daughter in law..It is funny how Masterji watches his family abuse Mona but never ever stops them..horrible man..he is nothing like Darji at all..

Edited by April2007 - 10 May 2011 at 7:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agramathura

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
thank you for the precap!

Smart Mona! At least she has enough self respect not to just go barging back into her sasural since technically it was Ambaji who threw her out anyway. Can't wait to see how Ambaji apologizes to Mona and comes to bring her back!

I was all smiles watching this episode and seeing Karan and Hetal getting married! Kind of made me feel like wanting to get married to! HehehLOL
cbindia2009 Groupbie
cbindia2009
cbindia2009

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
This is sooo... great!!! Mona deserves some respect !!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index