-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
So the precap showed Mona and Anukalp standing outside the Gandhi house. Anukalp is telling Mona to come home because Ambaji will forgive them now. But Mona says that she refuses to come home until Ambaji comes to take her home herself.

Even though it means that Ambaji still hasn't swallowed her pride and come to her senses

Atleast now Mona won't be begging Ambaji for forgiveness. I don't think I could stand that

I hope Ambaji realizes herself, after this whole fiasco, what her gem her bahu is, apologizes, and then takes her back

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This was a good move on Mona's part! No one should be trampling her
riddhithaker thumbnail
yes, it's great that she's standing up for herself. I couldn't believe that during the wedding nobody asked forgiveness of appreciated her yet except for Hetal!
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is good.. but I just hope Hetal gets tortured @ Bedi's the same way like Mona, dumboji will soon learn her lesson..
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
go Mona ! this time you need to go back to your husbands home only when ambaji brings you back with love and respect.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is good to know that Mona is standing up firm , and that is the right thing to do.  Ambaji should apologize to Mona.  It was good to see Hetal apologize and thank Mona...and also Hetal will have a wonderful life with Bedi family inspite of some of the  dumb things Vimmy and Satnam do...the joint Bedi is wonderful family.
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ambaji has to swallow her pride and apologize to Mona nobody's perfect even the great Ambaji can make mistakes and this was just a simple misunderstanding time to move on seriously
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree...maona should stop that so sweet attitude...
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ambaji get over yourself...seriously! if it wasn't for mona you would not have a son-in-law!
sunimaleed thumbnail
The track is now moving right and the right dialogues seem to emanate from the actors..Mona is not shown as a mahaan - on the other hand this is what i will call being very realistic and noting that no matter what expressing her displeasure over her treatment for no fault of hers! Mona has become the ideal bahu by showing her in-laws what needs to be done with her when they treat her wrong...Go Mona Go!!! you are wonderful and this is the right way to move on after all u r human too and u need to be able to express your feelings without throwing a tantrum like how Ambaji does at her home. Oh she is awful but a good mother though...but in her love for her kids even newly formed relations can break easily as she would consider outsiders as outsiders and loved ones as family. I know this feeling very well...but am grateful that my family is always there to support me...Anukalp is totally different - he has got everything and yet lacks everything else to move in life cos it's difficult to change an entire family even though he can himself!