India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Was Anant's Anger justified? (Page 4)

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
@Naina_raina- 1st of all,you didnt offend me :) Nor that "fan girl" comment i directed towards you..It was just in general :)A way of saying Im here(was actually) Just to discuss the show not to support or pulling a charecter down or drooling over the male actor or lovey dovey stuff..All who comes in a discussion forum doesnt mean they are here to drool,right?& All my posts were based on what i thought about the charecter" action"

Personally i didnt get that "If you are not in love" comment either.. I guess we are discussing a show..Not who is in love or been in love whatever..
anyway..
When I posted in this topic it was my views about "Anant 's action being jusfied" later i did write a lil more reading Amy's point.. I dont think i were "in" for a argument or anything else..
Later when you qouted my post..I replied..I hope I didnt write anything offensive here? U can surely tell me that..but later things truned weird n Im actually confused now..

What I think..One coin always has 2side,Some says Its heads for them,for some it tails..There is nothing wrong..Even argument can be  done in a nice manner but for that too people should understand what the other person is saying,Probably only then we can actually discuss s'thing :)
Things goes worst when people start puting "Im right,u r wring" thing in b2in..

anyway It was not so pleasent discussion for me still thanks for sharying your views:) It was nice meeting you..
Thanks.

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
I think it happened cause Anant couldn't believe Navya could say no to him, her 'friend'...usey yaqeen hi nahi aaraha tha, thats the reason he went ahead and called her selfish,but yeah thora zyada hogaya... lets see how Navya manaofies Anant
-Dayeeta- IF-Rockerz
-Dayeeta-
-Dayeeta-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with piya2025..anant was hurt at the very first place..if navya had talked 2 hr parents and thn told anant a 'NO' i dont think anant wud have reacted like this...but navya just said she wudnt even ask..this made anant angry..he felt may b it was just him who wanted 2 spend time together soo badly..
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with naina_raina.. i felt Anant's yesterday's behavior immature. i couldn't really understand his sudden change.  i donno why i really can't justify his act.  i hope he will understand his mistake and apologize to Navya.  how can he get angry on Navya?
harshad.diwani Goldie
harshad.diwani
harshad.diwani

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
i know his anger wasnt justified...
but everything is fair in love & war...he is in love..he doesnt know what he is doing...when he listened no from navya,he lost his temper cz he never expected no from navya so thats y he behaved like this with navya...he wants navya to go with him on picnic at any cost...so he refused to go on picnic only because of navya...he is asserting on navya & treating her as his...he sould have understand her problem..bacho ki trha zid pe arr gya hai...
waisy b"fight is the first step towards love"...
"roothna manana hai pyaar ki ada"...

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
It was just his... love for her... aur kehte ha na ki narazgi... se pyaar aur badta... hai nd i hope... soon everything is fine b/w them...Day Dreaming

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
he juzz wanted 2 spend more tym wid her...isliye...heheheeh...possessive nd ol u c...Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index