Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Even if he's doing stuff impulsively, doesn't mean that it is justifiable to pour out his frustration on Navya like so. And don't forget that they know each other since only a few days ...it's not like they've been buddies since middle school or so.  Why should Navya do what he asks for his sake anyhow? yeah they're "friends" now...but not that close friends to ask someone to do stuff for one another's sakes. His impulsive actions are actually putting Navya in a rather complicated situation these days. I don't know but i wouldn't have expected Anant from first week to be the way he was today.

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i found it cute... anant's anger showed his feelings for navya.. like 'mujhe haq hai' 😛
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey sweetz, I totally think it was justified..😳
My reasons..well, read my post..
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1679835#42297035

Love,
Ritz!
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
If a kid dont get his chocholate he cries for it..Nomatter how many reason his parents give to him saying "its not good for teeth" Untill he himself realize it that he were asking for the wrong thing.

^silly example n preety bad too I know but right now I couldnt find a better one..

Wasn't he right on his place?
When we have a "hope" for a "yes" then why one shouldn't try? Yeah ok fine,We think our parent wont agree but what if they actually give the permission? When there in a roam for yes,why shouldn't give it a try? That was he saying..

Looking @ Promo-seems Navya's father too saying the same thing..How come you already know what'd be my ans? Did you ask me? or it's jjust you thought..
I Understand Navya,I too do the same-I too think my dad wont ever allow me to go for picnic,So i never asked for permission.but when he gets to know about it he was like okl cool,teacher will be with you all,your classmates r also so yeah,you can go..I was happily surprised.. But here the difference is Here Navya is willing to go where I,myself wasnot interested in it.

Basically the point is..He was hurt coz he was interested in this thing bcoz of Navya..& as they say " we hurt the person whom we love the most" In AN case "Love" the word haven't arrive or wait i guess they are already heading to that path only..
Sometime stranger do stuff for you what your best friend dont do..Here they are atleast not strangers,When they can keep "sonia suicide attempt" a secret from their best friends..They definetly dont share a "Normal" friendship..

Hope i made atleast a lil sense.
Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

I'd say it was justified..Anant didn't get to hear a "No" from Navya yet..When she said NO-for coming to d engagement party,Somehow he managed to make it a yes.
Moreover,as he said himself "He too never did such thing before" He's only "on" for the picnic coz of Navya..Thus he wants her to go to the picnic..He was hurt more than angry,hearing NO from her.
Afterall he tried so much but Navya was thinking "about the changes" in her,(means she has already started questioning her thoughts/feelings/actions)so she said no..where Anant is aware that he's doing stuff which he didnt do before for anyone but he hasn't started question his action..He knows yet he forgets while doing things,,he's doing all this impulsively.So yeah..I guess Im done :)

It is maybe justified for him to feel disappointed and a little hurt, but is he justified in calling her Selfish because of one "No"?
 Its not like he knows her family well, or her circumstances. Anant of all people should know how the family dynamics could get tricky for the youngsters.. I would have expected him to be more understanding..

My problem is that the CVs
1. Show such a huge character change for the grounded, sensible, mature Anant we saw earlier
2. Does not show him being aware/concerned of it in the least. I really hope they show some realization of this on Anant's part soon..
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm, you have a point!

But I don't feel the same. See, this 'love' thing is really weird. The way you said Anant was speaking to Navya as if he had some sort of 'haq' on her somewhat like her boyfriend na? Yes, he was totally right, he was acting like her boyfriend! So his anger is totally jusitified!

I am so happy, he got mad at Navya. This is a real life situation. Ususally, guys tend to be rude when their more specifically 'girlfriends' do not side them in their decision which is the exact same with AnYa.

So that's my point.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
The show is just 27 epi old..& I wonder why people are being so over sensitive about it & each charecter where some are drooling over "Some romantic stuff" & some are taking liltle thing so seriously..:S

@
naina_raina-Calling her Selfish because of one "No"? (Your question)

No its surely not done..How come who I just met call me "Khudgraz" Just because I said NO to him..Whats the big deal? He doesn't even know my familly..Done..I agree..

But why we are geting into Familly stuff? Did she ask her father about picnic? Didnt she say "I'll ask for permission" & next day im coming & saying I wont be coming coz Im not sure about my feeling for you! -& thats the  reason which i can't even tell you although you are asking for the reason behind this sudden decision..?

He asked " Friends k lia bhi nahin" SHE said No- Probably that made him feel bad or to satisfy our mind I'd say he went a lil overboard..but my question is without watching the rest of the drama related this scene how can we come to such a comclusion &..Navya's familly dont even know about the thing-Then I dont see from which angle she's in problem..I thought Anant's familly is more strict than her!

& About Anant's charecter-You should better ask it to the Cv's you know..I dont think I'd be able to say much about it..Till now for me "He's a keep me guessing" charecter..But He's still in charecter..His impulsive nature making him do all these may be coz for the 1st time he's experiencing  a new feeling about which he's aware but not clear about..

Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
umm.. that scene was cute thou but wasn't justifiable i think.. i mean the way he talked to Navya and called her "khudgarz" was a bit over and rude! ðŸ˜•  CV's shud concentrate on these small things.. otherwise Navya is very naive.. she shud make herself confident atleast infront of her friends! scene was cute thou! ðŸ˜³
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is exactly what I'm trying to point out Piya. This is love. You're not understanding. People are bound to go through changes.

If you don't understand what love means, then you will not at all understand the concept of what happened between Anant and Navya today and what made him call her khudgarz

CVs are not stupid I believe, they purposely made Anant say that to make Navya realize how much importance he carries in her life in the span of just  a few days.

I do not want to argue. You can keep your points while we keep ours.
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I understand where your thoughts are coming from, IMO, the behaviour was justfied. Anant has been getting things his way with Navya by hook or crook ( when things are in his capacity ). Here , he was only asking her to talk to her parents about the picnic. I think what made him upset ( apart from her NO ) was the fact that Navya didn't even want to try. Thats what he kept emphasising, why let go of even a small glimmer of hope. Her parents might say Yes. He did get rude when he said " khudgarz " but he stopped the same moment and apologised. I'm sure that he didn't literally mean the words he said ( read : khudgarz ). In a real life situation too, you tend to say stuff you are not supposed to when you feel helpless/irritated/angry at the same time. Anant felt all three emotions in different quantities today. The reaction in the classroom was exactly that of a sulking teenager.😆 Even if someone who is just your friend does not behave in a way you expect them to , you feel like throwing tantrums. And Here, Anant is sub-consciously attracted to Navya .

The conversation was also important in terms of the communication gap between teenagers and parents. Like Navya was hesistant to even ask her father about the picnic, already assuming that he'd say No. Anant ( w/o knowing ) tried to help her bridge the communication gap. Friends unknowingly teach you things which sometime parents are not able to.

Hope I made sense!

Edited by --Naina-- - 12 years ago