Just turn it off. You won't be scared anymore =(

Posted: 12 years ago
Can someone please get Jenna back on the show? I still can't get over her death, it came as such a shocker. Honestly, I wasn't expecting this. Maybe seeing her day in and day out being there for Elena and Jeremy and extending her support quietly made me take her for granted. It's only when Klaus staked her that I realised how, subconsciously, attached to the character I was. And that's worse. I know that tomorrow if, God forbid, Damon dies or Stefan dies or Elena dies or Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, I will feel it, I will miss them. I didn't realise the same would happen with Jenna. Maybe that thought never struck my mind. I couldn't even digest Jenna as a vampire let alone dead. When I watched the episode again today, I realised 3 days has just not been enough for me to come to terms with the fact that I'll never see her again on the show, trying to play Mum to Elena and Jeremy, trying to cope with this new responsibility that the accident of her sister and brother-in-law had put on her shoulders and balancing her love life at the same time. She probably 'turned it off' and didn't fear her death but what about those two kids who looked up to her after their parents death? What about the man who'd given love another chance, after being brutally betrayed by his wife, just for her? How will they turn off the pain of losing her? How will they turn off the gaping holes in their hearts where Jenna had once lived?
A lot of people have died on this show, a lot more are going to die and I know who will be missed by me and who won't. Jenna is one character who will be missed, I just wished I'd realised it sooner. I don't normally post here, it's the first time I'm visiting the forum but I just had to share this. I know this is not an Indian show where characters can be brought back from the jaws of death but is there no way Jenna can return? :((

Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
You know sometimes we get so attached with characters & shows that we dont realise the importance of them. I never was attatched to Jenna's character,but the way she got killed was so brutal that now i realise how important her part was in TVD =( I feel so so so sorry for Jenna & John. And the most sorry for Elena & Jeremy. Gosh poor things man. They are all left by themselves, at 17 Elena's already had such a terrible life :'(

Btw amazing topic Neetz 🤗
Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Yamini.

You know sometimes we get so attached with characters & shows that we dont realise the importance of them. I never was attatched to Jenna's character,but the way she got killed was so brutal that now i realise how important her part was in TVD =( I feel so so so sorry for Jenna & John. And the most sorry for Elena & Jeremy. Gosh poor things man. They are all left by themselves, at 17 Elena's already had such a terrible life :'(

Btw amazing topic Neetz 🤗

IKR? *sob* *sob* 
TVD won't be the same without her. For me, I never really felt her presence somehow but I feel her absence. John's died and come back so often thanks to that ring that it wasn't too much a deal for me. I was never too fond of him anyway but ya, it's not like I'd rather have him dead.
And poor Elena and Jerm! Seriously! How will they cope with THIS now? No wonder Damon told Stef not to tell Elena about the wolf bite. Not that Damon will die. I'm sure he'll end up not dying unless TVD wants to die 😆 Stef will find a cure for him 😳

Thanks a lot for replying, Yamzy! 🤗
ask me neetho...
i cant even believe wht happend... i so tank u for the spoilers.. trust me... thank .. orelse id nt be able to take all tht drama..
but wht else wld have happened..
if it wasnt for jenna, thn it wld have been caro..
and on the other hand, we cldnt blame katherina too... why in the wrld wld she go for saving jenna, tht too over her life.. and who the f was jenna to katherine.. she was selfish understood, but i am so sure, id do the same.. y wld any one give their life for some1 ho never existed for them..

and anyway... am still not over jenna's death.. and the worst is tht the curse is also broken :|

Originally posted by elizaa

ask me neetho...
i cant even believe wht happend... i so tank u for the spoilers.. trust me... thank .. orelse id nt be able to take all tht drama..
but wht else wld have happened..
if it wasnt for jenna, thn it wld have been caro..
and on the other hand, we cldnt blame katherina too... why in the wrld wld she go for saving jenna, tht too over her life.. and who the f was jenna to katherine.. she was selfish understood, but i am so sure, id do the same.. y wld any one give their life for some1 ho never existed for them..

and anyway... am still not over jenna's death.. and the worst is tht the curse is also broken :|

Ironic right? I used to always get mad at Tanu because she gave me spoilers before I could watch the episode but the time when I needed spoilers to prepare myself for the shocker, I'm the one who gave them!!
I know that if not Jenna, it would've been someone else and I don't blame Kat either. Woh obviously pehle apni jaan bachayegi, duh! But it's just that no matter what, I miss Jenna. I would've missed Caro as well, I'm glad she's alive. But poor Jenna =(

Thanks for replying, Lizzie. I'm glad I could prepare you for it. And Wacko's siggy just makes me cry more =((
amazing topic. i can't get over that epsiode jsut like u. i mena so many things happened, and poor elena and jeremy have had so many traumas in their life that this is just terrible. and same here i had never really paid much attention to jenna but the way she was killed it made me feel for her.and ugh Damon had to get the wolfbite out of all ppl? and he is right to tell stefan not to tell elena but oohhh when she finds out all hell is gonna break lose. mujhse damon ki pain dekhi nahi jaati :'( lol
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Ironic right? I used to always get mad at Tanu because she gave me spoilers before I could watch the episode but the time when I needed spoilers to prepare myself for the shocker, I'm the one who gave them!!
I know that if not Jenna, it would've been someone else and I don't blame Kat either. Woh obviously pehle apni jaan bachayegi, duh! But it's just that no matter what, I miss Jenna. I would've missed Caro as well, I'm glad she's alive. But poor Jenna =(

Thanks for replying, Lizzie. I'm glad I could prepare you for it. And Wacko's siggy just makes me cry more =((

temme bout it neetho! am so scared to watch todays epi... i so want u or debs to give me the spoilers.. erm... if needed then :P
and then m going to miss tvd for the next few months..
thts the time wen u strt a new serial :P
catch the hint neetho*😆
ohk..u in TVD forum????
when did this miracle happen??????
ill read ur post and get back to it pakka pakka sure sure
Originally posted by luv_wacko

ohk..u in TVD forum????
when did this miracle happen??????
ill read ur post and get back to it pakka pakka sure sure

YOUUU!! and getting bk on any topic??