pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Haye yeh roothna manana!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Even i feel d same 2mrw navya wil fil d form for anant n both wil get d permissions from their hm n anants bro is nice in d future run he wil help him

yaaa sure bro that will happen...
anu17 thumbnail

Anu- I guess you were on SSBN forum right ? :P
yaaa I was yaar but not now case I cna only watch two shows so I have to sacrifice one show...so I had to...???😭

anyway.Our elders are tend to talk like this with us,when the thing is about "boys or love"..Think youself as Navya (just like her & having a familly like her) you'll find the reaction of Renuka natural..:)
yaa my dad and mum is my best friends specially mum...sorry yaar I have no experience with a own sis or a bro...may be thats why I can't understand this...😕

@Controlling herself part-Ditto..n U know dont how Im waiting for those scene..Thats why i loved todays epi..it was awesome..Shaheer & soumya acted it well...Those naraz n Manofy expression were more than enjoyable than any scene with dialouges.
Anant and Navya rocking the show yaar wow they are doing a gr8 job...

anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

I know! I'm so looking forward to Navya going behind Anant to say 'yes' for the pinic! It'll be awesome!

yaa yaar waiting for that
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

I have not watched the episode yet.. But looking all of yours comments, cant wait to watch it... Thats nice to know that Anant filled Navya's forms and Navya will do same for Ananat...😊

wow cool yaar just watch the epi...
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edwardtabs

Hey !
I totally agree with u .
BTW, aaj dikh rahe thhe 'pyaar ke side effects'. Since anant ke dil mein kuch-kuch hota hai so NAVYA ke na jaane par ANANT ka gussa jayaz tha. And yes, anant apni navya ki 'na' ko 'haan' mein badal hi dega !
And yeah, I also think that NAVYA will fill the forms. How cute . . . . .!!

soon it will become a super hit...case how it is a hit show...wow I love Navya😃
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Licyabhingya

well i too feel navya's di reacted justifiably... even my family wud ve done the same...

dying to see the upcoming episodes 

yaar I have no experionce in Bro or sis...somay be I think Im wrong for judging Navya's di like this😕
bccl thumbnail
Before Navya fills in forms for Anant, she needs to ask him , if she is just a 'friend ' why is he so strongly insisting on her going to the picnic. Afterall even Appy is not going and not once did he ask Appy why? The answer may help both Anant and Navya reveal a lot about each other.
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she will fill the forms for him and then he will convince her also to come.may be he will tell her that he will come only if she does and thats why she tries to go and talk to her dadi.
we are going to get cute and sweet sequences between these two lovely people guys.I cannot wait to see them together.
ACFSHAIKH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HI MIRANDA , BC 🤗